Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill American High Schools Are A Nightmare.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This is the most accurate video on the American high school experience you can find on the internet, especially if you are unlucky enough to live in a poor, ethnic neighborhood.

It doesn't take long to see the true cause of America's deplorable education system and dismal academic attainment once finishing this video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVNC_R260pA

Last edited:
Especially true for high schools in hoods and ghettos.

No shit, the students are all black and you wonder why they act up like that.
Being raised by single mothers doesn’t help at all. Another consequence of feminism.

Being raised by single mothers doesn’t help at all. Another consequence of feminism.
Definitely. This is what happens when kids grow up without fathers to give them a good asswhopping every time they act up.

Definitely. This is what happens when kids grow up without fathers to give them a good asswhopping every time they act up.
Not a fan of beating children, but those kids need fathers to teach them right from wrong. This is why I don’t feel sorry for whites who have to deal with the consequences of this. They’re the ones who encouraged black women to raise their children on their own. They destroyed the black family

Not a fan of beating children, but those kids need fathers to teach them right from wrong. This is why I don’t feel sorry for whites who have to deal with the consequences of this. They’re the ones who encouraged black women to raise their children on their own. They destroyed the black family
Stop blaming problems on white people. Part of the problem is feminism and foids getting knocked up by whatever Chad or Tyrone they come across without assessing who he is as a man and a father. This isn't just black foids going through this either.

And yeah, I was typically against corporate punishment too since my parents used to beat me a lot. I'm not saying that you should always beat your child if they act up. But when you have kids that are shoplifting, joining gangs, or whoring themselves out, then I can completely understand.

you don't believe in white supremacy anon? The black community in America is where it's at today for a reason. We also can't forget "they who can't be named" and their influence.

Incompetent Black "role models" are responsible for some of it:

Otis Mathis:

You spelled jews wrong

What can I say. If they're having sex in public and starting fight, then they're literally animals that can't be educated in any shape or form. Also, I'm pretty certain that that zoo of a school is predominantly black.

I don't understand why schools in the ghetto don't just send their troublemakers to those "alternative" schools more often. It's often treated as a last resort but it should be the first option when dealing with kids. They just need to admit some kids are a lost cause and try to help those who still have some motivation. I bet it will scare the unruly kids who fear going to school with gangbangers. I'm basically describing the plot of Lean on Me. Freeman's character just kicked a bunch of unruly kids out and those that stayed were at least civil

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GaFuo4svQ

I feel like the video only applies to high schools in less well off areas. There was only two big fights in my four years of high school, nothing too crazy outside of that except people having sex/performing sexual acts in the bathrooms and twice in the halls.

Feels good to be European.

Feels good to be an American. :cool:

>thread about how shit burger highschools are in terms of organization
>brings up statistics on obesity and unemployment

I mean, it's not like I thought you weren't retarded.

>thread about how shit burger highschools are in terms of organization
>brings up statistics on obesity and unemployment

I mean, it's not like I thought you weren't retarded.
Shoo Eurocuck: your population will become just like ours with many low IQ, uneducated niggers. :feelsUgh:

Shoo Eurocuck: your population will become just like ours with many low IQ, uneducated niggers. :feelsUgh:
anime girl avatar, though :feelshaha:

Feels good to be European.
Don't get too excited, Eurocel. You've already opened the floodgates and let every other Mahmood and Waheed come in to cuck you and rape your women, while you give them welfare and state housing.

On top of that father's were thugmaxxed tyrones so they passed down thugmaxxed genes

Don't get too excited, Eurocel. You've already opened the floodgates and let every other Mahmood and Waheed come in to cuck you and rape your women, while you give them welfare and state housing.
"ohh no they're going to rape our wamanz :soy:"

We only opened floodgates to Igors and Svetlanas who get as many benefits as native population which is jack shit. Also implying I would give a shit about them raping the women, lmao. Fuck off back to Stormfront or /pol/.

Last edited:
Fuck off back to Stormfront or /pol/.
I don't know why you're so emotional about that, especially if it's inaccurate or untrue, but anyway this is incorrect. I've never been to those forums.

I don't know why you're so emotional about that, especially if it's inaccurate or untrue, but anyway this is incorrect. I've never been to those forums.
I'm not emotional, I'm simply shrugging you off especially since you're another guy that thinks that one social policy applies to virtually every country in Europe.

I'm not emotional, I'm simply shrugging you off especially since you're another guy that thinks that one social policy applies to virtually every country in Europe.
OK, that's fair.

He's lucky he's retired because im sure they'd be chomping at the bit to get this guy sued, fired and jailed for dare speaking out against our little angels who can do no wrong. Not my jayquavius dontrell. Not him, he a good boy. what a disgusting fucking joke and our kids are fucking ruined.