Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting American drinking/smoking laws

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Anyone else think they’re fucking draconian and retarded? The thing is that the police will actually pay people to set up cashiers at convenience stores so that they can arrest them simply for not IDing people. In any sensible country, this would not even be an issue. For example, in Argentina where the legal drinking age is 18, bars and nightclubs won’t even ID you if you look like you’re of age. If you look old enough to be somebody’s grandfather, why the fuck do you have to produce a fucking ID? It’s small bullshit like this that law enforcement busts people for all the time to the point where America has more prisoners than fucking China. If it were up to me, I’d eliminate the drinking age altogether because it inconveniences the fuck out of everybody, whether you’re an adult or a minor. You have to produce an ID just to buy a fucking cigarette lighter these days. I lost my fucking wallet at home and can’t find it, so this is especially stressful for me who constantly loses his ID, but this could apply to anyone since people might sometimes forget to bring their ID.

They should make it illegal to murder so nobody gets killed.

In my country they ID you only if cops came recently.And after a month they'll sell it to every 12yo

americans act so puritan while in reality they are the most degenerate creatures to walk on earth

americans act so puritan while in reality they are the most degenerate creatures to walk on earth
This. Their culture is an abominable mix of Puritanism, Enlightenment shit and cultural Marxism.

This. Their culture is an abominable mix of Puritanism, Enlightenment shit and cultural Marxism.
Yes america is the worst mix of all these things.