Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel American culture is so shitty and it is colonizing the entire world

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
I'll never forgive the USofA and americanfags for colonizing the entire world with their shitty culture.

Racial replacement?
If people in your country can't say "no" to the only culture that was built on multiracial mixing and radical individualism then you will end up with a shitty country.

Countries that are proud of their culture and don't consume a lot of foreign/popular culture will last longer in this culture war.

Here in Poland, current state of cinematography is a joke. Except for Witcher games, we haven't made anything impactful to the world in recent years.

Women in Poland, who are easy to manipulate, quickly become leftist or USA fags. They consume so much media becoming bi/lesbian vegans and having no intrest in the world around them.

At this point, I do think there are no women left. That is why 2D foids are better.

:feelsYall:

US culture is toxic to its core.

The only difference from Irish life to American life is that we follow Gaelic sports and we were raised Catholic. I can't think of any other difference because we grew up watching all the media that Americans watch. Some Irish people even adopt American accents.

The only difference from Irish life to American life is that we follow Gaelic sports and we were raised Catholic. I can't think of any other difference because we grew up watching all the media that Americans watch. Some Irish people even adopt American accents.
It's over for Ireland

It's over for Ireland
it's over for the world tbh:cryfeels:

I'll never forgive the USofA and americanfags for colonizing the entire world with their shitty culture.

Racial replacement?
If people in your country can't say "no" to the only culture that was built on multiracial mixing and radical individualism then you will end up with a shitty country.

Countries that are proud of their culture and don't consume a lot of foreign/popular culture will last longer in this culture war.

Here in Poland, current state of cinematography is a joke. Except for Witcher games, we haven't made anything impactful to the world in recent years.

Women in Poland, who are easy to manipulate, quickly become leftist or USA fags. They consume so much media becoming bi/lesbian vegans and having no intrest in the world around them.

At this point, I do think there are no women left. That is why 2D foids are better.

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts

Oh tell me about it we’ve been dealing with it since 1865

you WILL love niggers
You WILL worship niggers
You WILL open your borders
You WILL eat the bugs

AND ITS ALL JEWS FAULT. JEWISH HANDS DID ALL OF IT.
D5731585 D50A 47CE A0A2 60EC4CF28C3A

Racial replacement?

Everywhere is corrupted by it now

Every time. How's this even possible. :feelshaha:
It’s every time. Every. Time. 2% of the population but behind every little scheme there is a black eyed black hair semite looking right at you

america has culture? like what? sex, drugs, fast food

Death to america.

true, poland is ruined now cause all the young women have been brainwashed by the american propaganda

America is rapidly decaying.

The sad part is that its taking the whole world down with it.

they still have south park

Ye. In Serbian cinematography too they just cringy copy the Hollywood style in full meaning including the mimic and talk. Its like trying to act like chad in order to impress foid or him jfl :feelshaha:

I do agree that a majority of the world is "Western" or on track to become "Western". The only hold outs I can see, are possibly China/East and South East Asia, Russia/Eastern Europe, and Africa. China and Russia would make great allies and if they came together would be more powerful than USA and the EU.

Western Ideology comes at the cost of your identity. It will stop somewhere as it is ultimately unsustainable the question is how much damage it will do until that point.

China is on track to surpass USA to become, and by some standards already is, the world's most powerful economy. That gap will consistently get larger. Eventually it will become an East VS West fight. In fact many Americans now complain of Chinese influence in their life which just 20 years ago would have been unthinkable.

Last edited:
Ye. In Serbian cinematography too they just cringy copy the Hollywood style in full meaning including the mimic and talk. Its like trying to act like chad in order to impress foid or him jfl :feelshaha:
I don't care about politics and economics, but communism time was pretty good for Eastern Europe's culture.

So many classics that only people living in those countries will get. Nowadays movies are just made for "broader audience" and that makes them shitty. Copy paste Hollywood movie and make then extra cringy - thats the recipe for a film.

I don't care about politics and economics, but communism time was pretty good for Eastern Europe's culture.

So many classics that only people living in those countries will get. Nowadays movies are just made for "broader audience" and that makes them shitty. Copy paste Hollywood movie and make then extra cringy - thats the recipe for a film.
I agree but not in full since Cominterna and thus communism made huge damage in our identity here but still, fims were better then then now ant they had our own autenthic.

We're not really happy about it either, chief. But those of us who are unhappy and vocalize it are subject to censorship and worse.

If you think it feels bad being on the receiving end, just know it feels worse knowing your own homeland has been used as a springboard for the very degenerate shit you hate more than anything else

Death to west

Thank God we "liberated" Europe from Hitler!