Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Americacels, has anyone bought HGH in Mexico?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
How'd it go? Also, where'd you get it? Cancun?

What’s that

If you are above 18 (which you are) forget about it - it's over.

What about purposely inciting acromegaly to get large wrists, hands, jaw?

Pointless if you are over 18 because your growth plates will be closed to 99%. Unless you want them to gymmax

Would that not work or.. do you know about using it?

Pointless if you are over 18 because your growth plates will be closed to 99%. Unless you want them to gymmax
But appositional growth continues all throughout life, which I heard hgh could artificially spur on.

But appositional growth continues all throughout life, which I heard hgh could artificially spur on.
Please stop the cope, its very unlikely to grow after 18. You should start saving for LL, if you want to become taller

Please stop the cope, its very unlikely to grow after 18. You should start saving for LL, if you want to become taller
It's not copium. It's hopium. It's real. Here:

Also, I think this is obvious but I'm a framecel, not a manlet. I don't want LL. I already have tall legs and a short torso and that would bring that shit to truly COMICAL proportions.

I have some, but i haven’t used it cause i been rotting

it will grow your nose and not grow your hands but make them crooked and ugly

your hands have their own growth plates too, when hgh can't effect them properly they grow crooked.
Oh OK. About the thing, though. Do the bones themselves grow, even after skeletal maturity? And I'm not talking about a growth in length here, which would require an open growth plate, I'm talking thickness. Cause I've heard appositional growth happens through all of your life, not just 0 to 16. Can you confirm or deny this? I mean how else does a LADY look like this:

I mean her mandible clearly increased in thickness. Obviously, I have no 'before' pic so I can't confirm it, but, you know, women don't often look like that.

Oh OK. About the thing, though. Do the bones themselves grow, even after skeletal maturity? And I'm not talking about a growth in length here, which would require an open growth plate, I'm talking thickness. Cause I've heard appositional growth happens through all of your life, not just 0 to 16. Can you confirm or deny this? I mean how else does a LADY look like this:

I mean her mandible clearly increased in thickness. Obviously, I have no 'before' pic so I can't confirm it, but, you know, women don't often look like that.

you can't know how it would affect you personally that's why I advise against it.