Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMERICA YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO BEING BASED

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
ALL I WANNA DO IS SHOOT GUNS, DRINK BEER AND SMOKE WEED, NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE LEGAL IN MY COUNTRY, I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF MOVING THERE BUT GUESS NOT, NOW ITS A WOKE SHITHOLE AND A POLICED STATE THAT DOESNT HAVE ANY RIGHTS OF THE CITIZENS, YOUR AMENDMENTS ARE BEING CRUSHED AND I HOPE THE SOVIET UNION INVADES YOU IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, NO IM NOT A COMMIE, FUCK COMMIES BUT STILL FUCK YOU FOR RUINING MY AMERICAN DREAM, I ALSO WANTED TO DRIVE A 1967 CHEVY ON THE ROAD AND BLAST AMERICA MUSIC BUT GUESS NOT, NO IM NOT RUSSIAN EITHER, IM SO ANGRY AT YOU AMERICA FOR RUINING MY AMERICA DREAM!

@Sneir get your ass in here, We need your polish basedness to influence america!

@Govid_Dorious @30klhlvwizard

you can thank the pieces of shit boomers for that. At least we can still drink beer and shoot guns though because the gun and alcohol corporations pay off big daddy
Uncle sam still let you do that?

The US is fine but the 21 drinking age is pretty gay. They should lower it to 16 like in Germany.

The US is fine but the 21 drinking age is pretty gay. They should lower it to 16 like in Germany.
Its 18+ here, I get to drink before you fat americans!!!!