Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America since Biden came

like it wasnt that bad before biden

why the fuck is there a wild chicken in the middle of the street at the end?

stop lying to me conservative... LET'S GO BRANDON!
(me running to the polls to immediatly vote for joe)

>THE HECKIN RED PUPPET IS BETTER THAN LE BLUE PUPPET

i thought usa was a drughole since the 80's
Yes it was people got high people sold people moved it, but we never had a homeless problem like this, with tents and people shitting in the roads like 1700s.

He really riuned everything.

Red Is better than Blue Blue puts middle class in poverty
Yeah no pretty boy movie star Reagan assured the death of the middle class in the long term and is the reason why neoliberalism is prevalent in the US today and why the middle class is withering due to his trickle down economics that both parties cock sucked and continue to do so.

Yeah no pretty boy movie star Reagan assured the death of the middle class in the long term and is the reason why neoliberalism is prevalent in the US today and why the middle class is withering due to his trickle down economics that both parties cock sucked and continue to do so.
Everything that is currently happening is work of the Obama administration now “Biden” administration. Don’t blame Reagan as the middle class was thriving in the early 2000s

Fuck both biden and trump, but what I hate the most is food prices going up

If that ancient turtle was not in power the Ukraine invasion and Oct 7 would never have happened

Your not getting deported if you have citizenship tard :feelskek: :feelskek:
It was a joke, but he's going to spout some bullshit about Chinese spies and we all know that retarded americans can't tell the difference between the types of rice we "all look the same" so I wouldn't be allowed to do a lot of shit

Yea its bad right now but we haven't seen anything yet.

Imagine how it will be like 20+ years from now.

Things aren't getting any better. They're getting worst.