Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America seems like an expense shithole for goyslaves to wageslave forever

• Thread starter SONY NIGSTATION 9
  • Start date
How can a country be so unbelievably kiked

This is what happens when you give up the gold standard and give all the power the Centralbank

wages are higher in murica tho

they have to be, cuz u get less gimmies

free maternity leave??? this bitch is craaaazy, today she wants free maternity leave, next day she makes communist revolution

How can a country be so unbelievably kiked
I saw a post online and they charged a woman who gave birth to a dead baby $900. And that wasnt any of the other fees, just the fact that it was dead was an additional charge.

America is hell on earth.

The UK and Cucknada are far worse

This is what happens when you give up the gold standard and give all the power the Centralbank
Correct, but that ties into much broader & larger issues.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Mh5Ur4Q64oY

Pay for this, pay for that, and work, work and work

Land of the free my ass

Yup, this country is devolving into a second-world shithole & is soon to be Brazil 2.0

Americans live to work, Europeans work to live

I will eventually touch-upon in a thread as to why American culture developed this way, and how eventually it was manipulated to create this current mentality.

Death to Weimerica, and piss upon the Earth

We get paid just enough so we don't drown and paid just little enough so we can't leave, we are forever shackled to our corporate overlords.

We work the skin off our bones just for them to use what remains to fertilize an ever dying economy.

America still the envy of the world, consumerism, media, hobbies all have the usa as the main market. Its expensive but worthy unlike the third world.

I think it's a miracle America doesn't have dozens of mass shootings every single day

Mass entertainment and the internet makes that miracle occur

This whore has never worked an honest job a day in her life. The median American household has the highest disposable income in the world, even when you subtract the median out of pocket healthcare costs which are currently $1700. Recognize how I bolded income; even without federal paid maternity leave, the median American household still earns the most income throughout the year. Furthermore, European states’ welfare systems are so stressed that they need to import immigrants, their native populaces hate, just to keep the system afloat.

It’s up to an employee and her employer to negotiate paid maternity leave as she is already guaranteed unpaid leave, but I am wholly opposed to the government mandating any paid maternal leave. The state needs to stop trying to replace the husband. It’s up to primarily the husband, and then the mother’s extended family, to support the mother throughout childbirth. The state providing this support would disincentivize women from establishing a family before giving birth. This encourages out of wedlock births and lower household formation, which simultaneously increase government expenditure while decreasing government revenues.

It pains my heart that even incels welcome the welfare state apparatus that perpetuates their Inceldom. What hope do I have to reach normies?

Americans seem to be proud of how much they can take without complaining.
Of how Darwinist and inhuman their society is.
Until they crack.
I'm hoping to see massacres in every single workplace. In video game.
People who get everything just cos they have the right face or height need to be knocked off their fucking perches. In video game.

You can get neetbux here, fairly easily. Is that the same for the jewSA? I doubt it
The US have more free speech then the UK and Cucknada which are totally dystopian.

Pretty much, America is less of a country or nation and more of an economic zone JFL.

The US have more free speech then the UK and Cucknada which are totally dystopian.
Well obviously lad, but I enjoy leeching off the government and not contributing to soyciety, because why should I. That's the point. Do you want to contribute to a goyed world that doesn't give a shit about you? Then go ahead and work yourself to death, be another cog in the jew machine.

Well obviously lad, but I enjoy leeching off the government and not contributing to soyciety, because why should I. That's the point. Do you want to contribute to a goyed world that doesn't give a shit about you? Then go ahead and work yourself to death, be another cog in the jew machine.
I don't live in America or the UK I live in an eastern European shithole with no welfare and no decent jobs.

I don't live in America or the UK I live in an eastern European shithole with no welfare and no decent jobs.
Well, my condolences to you then. How do you survive

Maybe, but you have to take into consideration that the median salary after taxes in the USA is 49,000 while its 29,000 in France

Well, my condolences to you then. How do you survive
Im a high school dropout andI live with my family but they want me to wageslave, I have no choice or else they will stop giving me money or even kick me out in the future, since I have no degree I will have to work a low paying shit job.

land of the brainwashed herd

I fucking hate living here. I would do anything to live in an actual white country that doesn't treat me worse than a slave.
Same here bro, this country can kiss my fucking ass

The first than that happens when you're born in this shithole, is getting half of your dick cut off

In school, you get dogshit education & are lectured about how you're "guilty" for shit you or your ancestors who were likely oppressed also did

You have to wageslave forever, no one gives a fuck about the White race, and then people wonder why some guys go apeshit.

Same here bro, this country can kiss my fucking ass

The first than that happens when you're born in this shithole, is getting half of your dick cut off

In school, you get dogshit education & are lectured about how you're "guilty" for shit you or your ancestors who were likely oppressed also did

You have to wageslave forever, no one gives a fuck about the White race, and then people wonder why some guys go apeshit.
@niggers

Maybe, but you have to take into consideration that the median salary after taxes in the USA is 49,000 while its 29,000 in France

Sure, you get better hours and free healthcare, but you get paid 10,000+ less per year after taxes.

Sure, you get better hours and free healthcare, but you get paid 10,000+ less per year after taxes.
I would be willing to make less money to live a better life. What am I going to spend that money on? More over priced corn starch ridden "food"? insurance for my car that I have to own because the concept of public transport doesn't exist? Live off of it when I get sick because I won't get paid at all if I can't wage slave that week?

I would be willing to make less money to live a better life. What am I going to spend that money on? More over priced corn starch ridden "food"? insurance for my car that I have to own because the concept of public transport doesn't exist? Live off of it when I get sick because I won't get paid at all if I can't wage slave that week?
You can move to Europe as an American.

Have you looked into it?

You can move to Europe as an American.

Have you looked into it?
Yes, trust me I want to leave so fucking badly. However leaving and getting citizenship is going to take a lot of time and money, so I'm just trying to save up and look at my options. Not to mention the language barrier.

Even living in East European countries like Poland, which in American mind is shit and poor, well i would never fucking ever want to live in the United Cucks.
Imagine being ill or having broken legs and therefore you wont be able to earn money for months and they tell you to pay thousands of dollars. Like are you Americans fucked up in the head?
In my poor shithole not only they will cure me for free, but goverment will pay me every month 70-80% of my monthly salary up to 6 months, and if Im sick longer I can apply for Disability Living Allowance ( pension for sick people, Im not sure if thats are the right words).

Last edited: