Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America makes me feel isolated and trapped

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
There's no where to walk around. You have to drive everywhere. Even if you drive all you can do is go to shitty strip malls or outdoor malls, which aren't too bad but being an old cel and walking around them is depressing.

Even if you lived in new york and paid $3000 a month for rent, you'd have to deal with freezing cold weather.

Asia is 21 hours away. Europe is 14. Leaving the country is a huge fucking hassle.

America is so fucking big yet it feels like a prison.

Yeah, I can see what your saying.

time to move to Mexico before the wall is built tbh.

true and like 80 percent of the country is useless dog shit. i guess you could say that about any country though.

true and like 80 percent of the country is useless dog shit. i guess you could say that about any country though.

just woods and endless interstate

so fucking depressing driving through it

when i walk to somewhere outside of campus, it feels awkward because every normie is travelling in a car

i dont have my drivers license since i hate driving and dont have a need for it yet

It is made so to make you take resort in the cold comforts of consumer goods.

buses are good transport if you're looking for some WILD ANTICS

I’ve said it a thousand times but I’ll say it again. Don’t go outside.

Same, it's hard to escape this place and it's boring AF.

Any cool place to go visit is usually really far away and the public transport is shit so you NEED a car to thrive here. This aint like Europe or Asia where you can take a bullet train everywhere.

Not to mention everything is expensive and the dating scene is brutal like all of the west so it's impossible to get a gf. We American-cels truly are trapped, at least we have guns tho so we can sui-maxx easier.

it is a prison. Fuck this country

all western countries are a prison.

Hou to Dallas is like crossing 3 countries in europe

Don’t you guys pay 30k whenever you get a seizure? lol at living without free healthcare

Small town America can only be described as hell.

Come to germany everything is narrow here in terms of the cities

It's true. It's so fucking depressing
I wish I lived in New York so bad tbh. New York at least there is stuff happening and everyone is not a redneck. And there is much opportunity.

I wish I lived in New York so bad tbh. New York at least there is stuff happening and everyone is not a redneck. And there is much opportunity.

I've visited. NYC is amazing when it's not too cold. BUt expensive as fuck and you'll probably have shitty living conditions + a job where you work too much but spend all your money.

In the end, america just fucking sucks unless you're born rich or somehow get a high paying job in a great city.

I've visited. NYC is amazing when it's not too cold. BUt expensive as fuck and you'll probably have shitty living conditions + a job where you work too much but spend all your money.

In the end, america just fucking sucks unless you're born rich or somehow get a high paying job in a great city.
Hopefully eventually I can shekelmaxx very hard and get to a cool location. A location where it's really happening like new York but you can afford decent living. There's this YT called Blazendary that entrepreneurmaxxed and moved to New York at 17. Inspiration tbh.

Go to india, you wont feel isolated there.

Americans make me feel isolted and trapped.
-Saddam Hussein

Yeah bruh everywhere in the country is like that