Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America is not going to collapse anytime soon

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
There are multi-ethnic mutli-cultural shitholes bordered by militarily powerful enemy states and which have 25 different insurgencies going on at any given time. Yet their uber-nationalist citizens brim with confidence as if their shithole has existed for 10000 years and will go on for another 10k.

And you are telling me that the most powerful nation in history which has turned two entire continents into its backyard with no hostile neighbours and whose domestic threats amount to a bunch of niggers chimping out on the streets is under any threat of collapse?

Big Cope

Yeah no one is collapsing any time soon

@MarquisDeSade

Thoughts?

i hope this whole world collapses ngl especially the foids

and whose domestic threats amount to a bunch of niggers chimping out on the streets is under any threat of collapse?
They do nothing to stop this tho. It won't collapse but it will decline and eventually turn into United States of Mexico

we will take over wyte boi!

It may not play out like is portrayed in movies and games, but we no doubt are seeing the slow motion implosion of western culture.

Ever since 2008 I have been expecting the West to collapse.

I was naive, it's not going to happen any time soon. I don't know how they do it, but they somehow manage to keep the boat afloat. It might last another century, though it will have changed a lot in the meantime.

it will collapse
from the weight of its citizens

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back