Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America is hell for incels

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Imagine being born as a subhuman in this country.

At least, in shitholes you can cope with the fact that most people are ugly like you.

The weirdest thing is that if you are born handsome in a shithole, you will be considered something unusual like gay or transgender etc
They have the idea that beauty is feminine thing. Beauty isn't for men.

No wonder America has the highest rates of school violence while we never heard of school shootings in any shithole.

The west has the highest rites of suicide while in shitholes, they breed like rats

In America everything is about looks.
America invented lookism through media like Hollywood and Disney.
Because of globalism and mass immigration, the whole world is influenced by lookism.

With looks, you will get money and social status and enjoy life.
Even if you have money but you don't have looks, you will never enjoy life and just hide in your basement using money for your copes.

What is America ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-mqgCliinQ

cope, being incel is always shit, im in turkey, and being incel still sucks

I agree with OP. Imagine @Cope_Time you're incel among white gigachads and white stacies. That's so much worse than being incel in your own land.

Yep going to college as a ricecel was brutal and suifuel. Would homelandmaxx but I’m not fluent enough :feelstastyman:

I agree with OP. Imagine @Cope_Time you're incel among white gigachads and white stacies. That's so much worse than being incel in your own land.
I mean ofc murica is much worse, but being incel is always bad.

US people are nothing special in looks. Entire planet is hell for incels.

Estoy en España, uno de los países donde la mayoría de las chicas creen que son diosas en el mundo y es tan jodidamente frustrante.
on spain if you are a normal girl, your life will be sooooo easy and funny

Turkey is westernized and mixed.
It also depends on the region.
If you live in the Eastern part of Turkey with native Turks and Kurds, it will be okay because most people look like you.
If you live in Istanbul where there are many mixed Turkish Slavic Balkan ethnics, it will be hard for you because many people are superior to you in looks.
The point is that for an incel to live a happy life, you should be in a society where most people are equal to you in looks so you compete in other things like money, status etc

I'd take living in the US over this shit. The Afrikaaners are now the ones protesting

The whole west is bad, it's debatable whether america is worse than other countries

Imagine being born as a subhuman in this country.

At least, in shitholes you can cope with the fact that most people are ugly like you.

The weirdest thing is that if you are born handsome in a shithole, you will be considered something unusual like gay or transgender etc
They have the idea that beauty is feminine thing. Beauty isn't for men.

No wonder America has the highest rates of school violence while we never heard of school shootings in any shithole.

The west has the highest rites of suicide while in shitholes, they breed like rats

In America everything is about looks.
America invented lookism through media like Hollywood and Disney.
Because of globalism and mass immigration, the whole world is influenced by lookism.

With looks, you will get money and social status and enjoy life.
Even if you have money but you don't have looks, you will never enjoy life and just hide in your basement using money for your copes.

What is America ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-mqgCliinQ

Lilmar had to pay 160 for 15 minutes of sex with a landwhale while I pay 50$ of sex for 20 yo white Beckys.