Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America is fucked if these apparent voting patterns continue

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
All that political media talks about, including conservatives like Shapiro, is both parties needing to appeal to "suburban women" voters (40 y/o hags) in order to win elections. They imply that they once voted GOP until Trump took over, but now apparently they're becoming Democrats because "muh Trump is sexist :soy:". (I highly doubt that they were ever conservative)

Six months ago, we got to see the vile and irrational behavior of "suburban women" when it comes to politics when the Kavanaugh hearings were underway. In case you weren't watching, there were a whole bunch of dried-up cunts, old and young, including celebrities; that were holding giant feminist rallies in Washington, going into the Capitol just to disrupt the proceedings, and organizing mobs to harass Senators in public and even at their own homes.

These are the "people" that have the most voting power? Hmm, what could possibly go wrong?

God save America. :feelscry:

It’s all an act, media would go to shit if they didn’t idolize women.

God thoses images make me want to vomit

The jewnited states of americunts is already fucked

The jewnited states of americunts is already fucked
tbh, the demographics don’t look good for us buddy boyo. Latin America 2.0

Voting Democrat = siding with these hags. Fuck that.
Several months ago I may have agreed with you and tbh I’m not actually going to vote not in 2020 or at any point afterwards, but we need to face the facts. This country is controlled by (((them))) and rich whites who don’t give a shit about the avaerage guy. This 2 party system is bullshit because at the end of the day the both of them are going to screw us over without a hint of remorse. However if by some miracle Yang gets in and manages to get me free money through another string of miracles I’m not going to complain. Identity politics and rights be left is a stupid man’s game, I’m just looking out for myself

There’s a reason democrats are pro immigration. It’s the only way they can “win” elections.

tbh, the demographics don’t look good for us buddy boyo. Latin America 2.0
America is backyard of israel and jews. good goys keep giving 4 billion to israel each year. and they are sending their people to middle east to serve jews. JFL if you think american goverment give a SINGLE fuck about americunt soldiers dying in middle east,afghanistan getting killed like rabid dogs and beheaded

It is lifefuel

No offense to burgercels here,but america is going to collapse because they're deserve it for being jewish puppet. Trump is just another jewish puppet,just JFL if you think he is doing any good for america.

American presidents are serving the satan(the jews)

Republicans = more foreign wars, money for wealthy Jews, fucking over working-class people and actively working to prop up an unsustainable system that will cause even more suffering if it collapses later rather than sooner

Democrats = more foreign wars, money for wealthy Jews, fucking over working-class people and actively working to prop up an unsustainable system that will cause even more suffering if it collapses later rather than sooner

Why do Americans care about their country's shitty retarded politics again? America is fucked regardless of what voting patterns occur in the forseeable future. Stop coping by pretending there are actual sides in what's happening and that things can change, especially if you think things changing will change YOUR life for the better. The oligarchs are putting on a show with their ballot boxes, engineered social media hysteria and election media hype and it's nothing more than that, if voting changed things it would be illegal. The US government is just using its increasingly braindead population to push forward things it was going to find ways to push forward regardless, feminist cunts are useful idiots.

Last edited:
Republicans = more foreign wars, money for wealthy Jews, fucking over working-class people and actively working to prop up an unsustainable system that will cause even more suffering if it collapses later rather than sooner

Democrats = more foreign wars, money for wealthy Jews, fucking over working-class people and actively working to prop up an unsustainable system that will cause even more suffering if it collapses later rather than sooner

Why do Americans care about their country's shitty retarded politics again? America is fucked regardless of what voting patterns occur in the forseeable future. Stop coping by pretending there are actual sides in what's happening and that things can change, especially if you think things changing will change YOUR life for the better.
tbh..

TRUMP 2020 YOU ACTUAL MUTTS MAGA