Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill America is back

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

Looks like something my NS cult leader Rassisten would make.

I give it two years or less this nation economically implodes, and of course we're trying to start a war with Russia and China militarily on two global fronts, this nation is finished, stick a fork in it, game over. And of course a majority of Americans don't quite understand just how over it really is quite yet amusingly, it's really going to be fun over here watching a majority of my own countrymen lose their collective minds once this nation collapses permanently. Yup, got a front row seat for the national entertainment that is about to unfold, it will be super epic. I just want my dick sucked by starving American women in the streets once all of it blows over, that would be a dream come true for me. Maybe then I will finally be able to afford pussy that has been denied to me all these years, sad, starving, crying, scared, and existential despair pussy, I really don't mind. A level of personal satisfaction finally achieved.

Bonus round, I will get to bask and soak up American foid tears, I will put on my best swimming trunks literally doing back strokes in their collective tears. Ah, that is the life fuel that keeps me going, it's the little things you know that keeps you going on in life.

Last edited:
I give it two years or less this nation economically implodes, and of course we're trying to start a war with Russia and China militarily on two global fronts, this nation is finished, stick a fork in it, game over. And of course a majority of Americans don't quite understand just how over it really is quite yet amusingly, it's really going to be fun over here watching a majority of my own countrymen lose their collective minds once this nation collapses permanently. Yup, got a front row seat for the national entertainment that is about to unfold, it will be super epic. I just want my dick sucked by starving American women in the streets once all of it blows over, that would be a dream come true for me. Maybe then I will finally be able to afford pussy that has been denied to me all these years, sad, starving, crying, scared, and existential despair pussy, I really don't mind. A level of personal satisfaction finally achieved.

Bonus round, I will get to bask and soak up American foid tears, I will put on my best swimming trunks literally doing back strokes in their collective tears. Ah, that is the life fuel that keeps me going, it's the little things you know that keeps you going on in life.
Based desperation ascension.

Fuck off stupid Marxist pig

View: https://youtu.be/LucQede966E

Biden is a giga cuck who will fill the White House with foids and trannies

America will fall shortly after

America, what's America, Nancy whatever you say :feelskek:

America is back

Fuck this country for it's crimes. America is a hypocritical cesspool who bullies other nations.