Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News America falling apart: Protesters ruin Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Jew York City

B-b-but they hate jews oo-oops I mean z-z-zionists like me so this is b-b-based r-r-right?

Lol ofc it's about Palestine too. I was about to say something about shitskins moving abroad and bringing their subhuman ethnic conflicts with them, but of course, America is an Israeli vassal state, so it makes a lot of sense for them to protest here

America falling apart​

America has been falling apart since it's Northern European demographic majority declined

Based, not letting the kikes profit

While Palestinians cry death to America. White people are so stupid.

Goku has blue hair now… I feel old.

Zwarte Piet?
Yeah, standing around looking angry and violent during the parade, "famous" rappers threatening to beat people up who wear the facepaint and stuff.

Deport all Southern Europeans and Arabs ASAP.
Southern Europeans are alright, though they were involved in mafia activity in the past they've assimilated with other whites quite well at this point. Only "whites" that need to GTFO are these ones