Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America > Europe

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
What I mean is Texas

Cheaper and bigger housing
Cost of Healthcare for average 21 year old male is $250 per month or $3000 a year
Federal Income Tax is 7%
No State Income Tax tho

If you have decent 30k job, Texas is much better then Europe

texan EU membership when?

There is a reason why EuROPE has the ROPE.

Bummer lives in Texas :chad::banhammer:

Europe is far more cucked than the US. Most of anti-US hatred probably comes from sandcels who are butthurt that we stole their oil.

Reason why Texas is not as good as it seems: Its in BLM, Karen infested, feminist drivin, soy filled, simp paying, e-girl hore-in Amerimut land where if you disagree it's the death sentence

Reason why Texas is not as good as it seems: Its in BLM, Karen infested, feminist drivin, soy filled, simp paying, e-girl hore-in Amerimut land where if you disagree it's the death sentence
:feelsYall: Only the big cities which ironically I’m in XDDDD

:feelsYall: Only the big cities which ironically I’m in XDDDD
Only two ways out. Leave the country to a more based one (long way, (my current goal)). Or pull a magician and be gone in a bang (short and painless way, (my backup plan))

Only two ways out. Leave the country to a more based one (long way, (my current goal)). Or pull a magician and be gone in a bang (short and painless way, (my backup plan))
Texas is good if ur in rural Texas tbh my plan would be go out there and live like in the postal games

Texas is good if ur in rural Texas tbh my plan would be go out there and live like in the postal games
Any place is good when you live in rural areas. Nobody around for miles. (I also contemplated living in the woods later in life without need for social interaction. Essentially off the grid)

Nah bunch of stacys and karens. I rather fuck hookers in europe for 30$

Texas as an incel nightmare if you aren't 6foot 3 in cowboy boots and a flannel shirt.

I'm European and i think you're right with the jobs and housing, Swedistan is brutal with that. Higher chance of getting yourself killed in Texas though. I'm not against the 2nd amendment but still.

I'm European and i think you're right with the jobs and housing, Swedistan is brutal with that. Higher chance of getting yourself killed in Texas though. I'm not against the 2nd amendment but still.
Texas is pretty decent, you could get a latina gf

Europe is far more cucked than the US. Most of anti-US hatred probably comes from sandcels who are butthurt that we stole their oil.
In most aspects, but not all. Europe is more immigrationcucked, feministcucked, noguncucked and degeneracycucked, but the US is more agecucked, Jewcucked and policestatecucked.

Texas as an incel nightmare if you aren't 6foot 3 in cowboy boots and a flannel shirt.
Anywhere that women exist is a nightmare if you dont meet this criteria

every place is good for you if you are 6'2 with a decent face

I wanna move to texas

Texas is the worst of Amerifag culture. if healthcare is so cheap why do people go bankrupt from medical bills in the US? Yeah big housing big fucking everything coz it's the US have to drive 30 minutes in traffic surrounded by f2500 trucks ready to crush you just to go to the store. Be surrounded by absolutely subhuman rednecks with sub 30 iq and macho cowboy mentality ready to fight at a moments notice. Bake in the heat get killed by rattlesnakes get shot fuck texas fuck america
noguncucked
says the fucking brazilcel. get cucked by a bullet to the face.

Last edited:
Texas is the worst of Amerifag culture. if healthcare is so cheap why do people go bankrupt from medical bills in the US? Yeah big housing big fucking everything coz it's the US have to drive 30 minutes in traffic surrounded by f2500 trucks ready to crush you just to go to the store. Be surrounded by absolutely subhuman rednecks with sub 30 iq and macho cowboy mentality ready to fight at a moments notice. Bake in the heat get killed by rattlesnakes get shot fuck texas fuck america

says the fucking brazilcel. get cucked by a bullet to the face.
Europe is no better

Lower wages
Higher Taxes
In Cities you literally can't afford to live
And bad healthcare

Europe is no better

Lower wages
Higher Taxes
In Cities you literally can't afford to live
And bad healthcare
You misspelled America. pretty sure US is more unlivable but im low iq so

Last edited: