Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America becoming non white will be a blessing for the middle east

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Less white= less support for genocidal wars. Not saying I support this, but it will obviously, benifit us.

@kay'
@anandkonda
@

@incelerated

jews are still in control and will be, so don't relax, it's not going to save middle east from gigatyrone army and marines coming there

Not just middle east, whole of world. All of the India-Pakistan wars and Sri Lankan civil wars were started by US and (((NATO)))

jews are still in control and will be, so don't relax, it's not going to save middle east from gigatyrone army and marines coming there
No, without white evangelical support, America won't be able to wage wars easily.

arabs then can benefit from their own resources

Hope USA gets divided in smaller countries.

Not just middle east, whole of world. All of the India-Pakistan wars and Sri Lankan civil wars were started by US and (((NATO)))
That's why I hope Kamala wins this time. It's over anyway for the whites in America, might as well destroy the country faster since, it's already over. That faggot Trump will only delay what's inevitable.

That's why I hope Kamala wins this time. It's over anyway for the whites in America, might as well destroy the country faster since, it's already over. That faggot Trump will only delay what's inevitable.
Kamala will still bomb the Middle East and work for Israel. The only difference is that the missiles and drones sold to Israel will have trans flag stickers

Kamala will still bomb the Middle East and work for Israel. The only difference is that the missiles and drones sold to Israel will have trans flag stickers
Her management would be so shit and their economy would collapse hopefully

I know she won't change anything. Just that the less white America is, the less support there will be for wars in the middle east in the future.

America's economy is too big to fail, we saw it in Great Recession in the 2000s

I don't want her policies to affect white brocels tho. But I want all the old white conservative boomers to suffer

I know she won't change anything. Just that the less white America is, the less support there will be for wars in the middle east in the future.
Protestant Americans at the inception of Israel thought nothing of it, Israel's biggest allies were Britain and France, far more agnostic - in fact, America sided against Israel in the Suez Crisis. it was only after tons of lobbying that we reached the position we are in today.
So what makes you think they won't do the same to younger browner people? They can probably very easily get Catholic Hispanics on their side with the same religious arguments they used for white Americans

America's economy is too big to fail, we saw it in Great Recession in the 2000s
There wasn't as much troons and racemixxing back then. So hopefully this time they collapse and Russia become the Global Leader :feelsokman:

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar

This is you

Too true