Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL America always complains about stuff like the Columbine Shootings

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Yet they produce shit like this.

They made a hollywood tier re-enactment of the shooting. They even got some Chad looking actors to play those guys lol

So imagine your some impressionable youths trying to find about Columbine and they see this.

Are they gonna think damn these derranged guys are fucked up. I don't wanna be them

NO! They're gonna think wow man. These guys look cool as hell! Its like being Rambo or Die Hard at school! I wanna be like them!

Even the foids probably got wet watching this like the scene where Dylan asks some girl does she believe in God while biting those shotgun shells with his mouth.

American media is probably the biggest enablers of this shit. They secretly want more stuff like this to happen so they have more juicy stories and documentaries. Also the gun industry who profit of both school shooters and the staff who purchase weapons to defend themselves from said school shooters.

One day I bet we're gonna have a movie based of V-tech shooting and Cho. Its going to show 50% batman like preparation as the story narrates the character anger and beliefs (in the same way as the Joker Movie) The second half will show the execution of the plan as the shooter goes to V-tech and kills 30+ students there. Of course though Cho is asian and that wont get views so they will change the story a bit and whitewash him with some young looking white chad. It will be controversial but everyone will watch it anyway and it will be huge in the box office. You will see many instathots dressing like him and hell the movie itself might even be nominated for an Oscar like Joker.

I know FBI-cels are watching this but its true. Don't look at me. Look at your media. They secretly love this stuff. This stuff is why you guys even have jobs right now. To monitor people like us.

Foids love school shooters JFL

Yet they produce shit like this.

They made a hollywood tier re-enactment of the shooting. They even got some Chad looking actors to play those guys lol

So imagine your some impressionable youths trying to find about Columbine and they see this.

Are they gonna think damn these derranged guys are fucked up. I don't wanna be them

NO! They're gonna think wow man. These guys look cool as hell! Its like being Rambo or Die Hard at school! I wanna be like them!

Even the foids probably got wet watching this like the scene where Dylan asks some girl does she believe in God while biting those shotgun shells with his mouth.

American media is probably the biggest enablers of this shit. They secretly want more stuff like this to happen so they have more juicy stories and documentaries. Also the gun industry who profit of both school shooters and the staff who purchase weapons to defend themselves from said school shooters.

One day I bet we're gonna have a movie based of V-tech shooting and Cho. Its going to show 50% batman like preparation as the story narrates the character anger and beliefs (in the same way as the Joker Movie) The second half will show the execution of the plan as the shooter goes to V-tech and kills 30+ students there. Of course though Cho is asian and that wont get views so they will change the story a bit and whitewash him with some young looking white chad. It will be controversial but everyone will watch it anyway and it will be huge in the box office. You will see many instathots dressing like him and hell the movie itself might even be nominated for an Oscar like Joker.

I know FBI-cels are watching this but its true. Don't look at me. Look at your media. They secretly love this stuff. This stuff is why you guys even have jobs right now. To monitor people like us.

Nah. The Columbine murderers were white. Cho was an off-brand East Asian. No major film about him gets made.

Nah. The Columbine murderers were white. Cho was an off-brand East Asian. No major film about him gets made.
Even better for hollywood. They can cast the guy as white and claim the story is fictional. Any real life similarities are pure coincidences.

Lets face it, if Cho was a white guy, everyone would be talking about vtech till this day. FFS he killed 32 adult BY HIMSELF using only PISTOLS. Such an accomplishment requires a fuck load of preparation and planning.

Call me a tinfoilcel, but I think this stuff is part of a nationwide soft MKULTRA form of programming backed bt alphabet angencies
to both increase hysteria in normies and plant ideas into the heads of those with mental illness.

FBIcels can't stop being (((their))) wagecucks too, so they have to delude themselves somehow

Even better for hollywood. They can cast the guy as white and claim the story is fictional. Any real life similarities are pure coincidences.

Lets face it, if Cho was a white guy, everyone would be talking about vtech till this day. FFS he killed 32 adult BY HIMSELF using only PISTOLS. Such an accomplishment requires a fuck load of preparation and planning.
Two Glocks with extended clips can put 40 rounds on target in about 10 seconds. Very little recoil, not even all that loud.

They want to disarm Americans so they give these shooters tons of attention, inspiring more to follow suit. Also, these events bring in tons of viewers thus money.

Two Glocks with extended clips can put 40 rounds on target in about 10 seconds. Very little recoil, not even all that loud.
If you’ve ever shot a gun in a combat situation, it’s a lot different than shooting paper targets on a flat range. What Cho did was on par or exceeded an average marine or even special forces. Pistols are inherently more difficult to aim than rifles, fire much weaker cartridges, and have limited magazine capacity. He mostly aimed for headshots for maximum lethality and fired hollow point bullets, which is why his kill to wound ratio was so high compared to other spree shooters. Also you’d have to consider that he was running and gunning against moving targets trying to get to cover and concealment. Indoors, a pistol cartridge is very loud, and recoil control of a pistol usually requires extensive training.

Also your guess of 40 rounds on target in 10 seconds would be a feat for even a competitive pistol shooter. That’s an average 0.25s split time, and that’s not even accounting for a reload. Very few people are able to shoot that fast AND accurate, much less so in combat.

If you’ve ever shot a gun in a combat situation, it’s a lot different than shooting paper targets on a flat range. What Cho did was on par or exceeded an average marine or even special forces. Pistols are inherently more difficult to aim than rifles, fire much weaker cartridges, and have limited magazine capacity. He mostly aimed for headshots for maximum lethality and fired hollow point bullets, which is why his kill to wound ratio was so high compared to other spree shooters. Also you’d have to consider that he was running and gunning against moving targets trying to get to cover and concealment. Indoors, a pistol cartridge is very loud, and recoil control of a pistol usually requires extensive training.

Also your guess of 40 rounds on target in 10 seconds would be a feat for even a competitive pistol shooter. That’s an average 0.25s split time, and that’s not even accounting for a reload. Very few people are able to shoot that fast AND accurate, much less so in combat.
Please. He had bunches of people up against walls while he peppered them with hollow point bullets. He could hardly miss in some instances.

Cho will be played by a Chong in the v-tech movie.

He will have a prominent jawline and hunter eyes. When he talks about being denied all the hedonism on the campus, foid audience members will feel bad.

Yes there’s plenty of women who fetishise killers, killing is the most primal act of dominance. Any female that is attracted to killers has an ape-brain.

No need for "accuracy" when your target is a mass of people cowering in a corner. He had a .22 as the other weapon, for God's sake. You can rapid fire a Glock, it's easy. It's lightweight yet has low recoil. Standard model has a 16 round capacity. If you're wondering, yes I do own one.

Yes there’s plenty of women who fetishise killers, killing is the most primal act of dominance. Any female that is attracted to killers has an ape-brain.

they all have ape brains

No need for "accuracy" when your target is a mass of people cowering in a corner. He had a .22 as the other weapon, for God's sake. You can rapid fire a Glock, it's easy. It's lightweight yet has low recoil. Standard model has a 16 round capacity. If you're wondering, yes I do own one.
I own a few. Many people struggle to hit an entire paper target at 10 yds with a pistol, in a relaxed environment, at a slow fire pace. Being good with a pistol is no easy task, especially when going for speed and accuracy. Most police vids show trained cops struggling to hit man-sized targets. Just saying what Cho did was relatively exceptional, since most spree shooters don't come close to his kill count.

they all have ape brains
The females who worship killers have had their latent ape brains activated after getting abused by "high value" psychopaths.

Before that they were into Justin Bieber; now they like Richard Chadriguez and Ted Bundy.

Last edited:
I own a few. Many people struggle to hit an entire paper target at 10 yds with a pistol, in a relaxed environment, at a slow fire pace. Being good with a pistol is no easy task, especially when going for speed and accuracy. Most police vids show trained cops struggling to hit man-sized targets. Just saying what Cho did was relatively exceptional, since most spree shooters don't come close to his kill count.
But glocks are magical death machines! Please stop denying their death magic with all your evil logic.

Not that easy irl lol

Americans love to blame lonely men (people like us) when they should clearly be holding their own politicians to account for letting every idiot own a gun.

Seriously, no one else in the developed world worries about being shot in school.

Not that easy irl lol
Have you fired one? Two-handed Yosemite Sam type attacks are quite possible, although for accuracy's sake you should fire one at a time. I'll say again - Cho's targets were mostly groups of people up against a wall with no escape route. If you're 20 feet away, firing a Glock at twenty people who are huddled in a group, every shot you take should hit somebody. Look at the footage of the New Zealand mosque attack. The killer had people piled up against a wall, and nearly his every shot hit a person. Sure he was using a semiautomatic rifle with a 50 round capacity, but a semiautomatic pistol at the same range can produce similar results. This is especially true with a Glock, with its composite frame and well balanced weight distribution.

Last edited:
It starts in the bedroom LMAO interesting they did not show real footage just did a reenactment for the public to see bet that original footage had something they did not want the public to see or know.