Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amelie Cheung's Mother Is Stalking Me

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Alea Jacta Est
★★
Amelie Cheung Mother
Disgusting cunt
Daisy Cheung

AMELIE CHEUNG'S MOTHER'S NAME IS DAISY CHEUNG @lennox @Da_Yunez

Last edited:
What app is this?

50% - Continued preaching
Please leave the chick alone, brocel. I'm not defending her or anything. It's just that you seem obsessed. That can't be great for the mental, you know?

Damn how do you check profile views?

What app is this?
TikTok.
It's just that you seem obsessed.
I am obsessed with revenge and making a bully cunt rope, yes.
That can't be great for the mental, you know?
My mind is already fucked beyond repair. This, however, is the only thing that has brought me joy in a long time. Seeing her suffer is lifefuel for me.
Damn how do you check profile views?
It's in Inbox → Activities.

@A concerned mom Bitch, I wouldn't have done any of this if you didn't try to infiltrate our forum. Now you're fucked. Deal with the consequences.

Lol didn’t she try to make an account on here?

Lol didn’t she try to make an account on here?
Yes, her name was @A concerned mom.
I don’t care if I’m “attractive.” That’s for you to decide. I’m old, and a mother, and my daughter is being doxxed and threatened on this website. I want to reach out to the young man doing this to tell him to stop.
No one actually has “black” hair. Her hair is dark brown. WTF is wrong with you? She’s in danger because of your f’d up website. I just want to stop the kid who is inciting people to hurt her.

Daisy&Bear jfl :lul:

Brutal dog and bearpill.

Ask if they need a bwc bull

I don’t care if I’m “attractive.” That’s for you to decide. I’m old, and a mother, and my daughter is being doxxed and threatened on this website. I want to reach out to the young man doing this to tell him to stop.
No one actually has “black” hair. Her hair is dark brown. WTF is wrong with you? She’s in danger because of your f’d up website. I just want to stop the kid who is inciting people to hurt her.
Did she send these to Master?

didn’t one of you say you’ve got their address?
Send pizza to those niggers

15 years old, slutted up, "gonna bounce on boys dick"

What a good girl.

DONT YOU DARE LOOK AT THIS INNOCENT CHILD YOU EVIL CREEP :soy: :foidSoy:

What are all her socials? (If they’re still up)

No, but she does have something to say about "the young man doing this" who is "inciting people to hurt her." :feelstastyman:

As I said, she's completely okay with her daughter being a massive whore (gurzl gon be gurzl teehee)

Her only concern is that she does NOT want her daughter to be forced to have sex with an unattractive male.

This is what she's afraid of.

As I said, she's completely okay with her daughter being a massive whore (gurzl gon be gurzl teehee)

Her only concern is that she does NOT want her daughter to be forced to have sex with an unattractive male.

This is what she's afraid of.
No, her concern is that her daughter doesn't get backlash for bullying and humiliating subhumans (she has a track record of doing this). We are literally not even human to her or her daughter.
15 Years old
Pole dance
Grabbing boobs

What a good girl, well raised, will be a good mother.
She's drunk too. I've never touched alcohol or smoked ONCE.
What are her parents doing? Someone who got her mom's socials and an account there should dm her and ask what the fuck is wrong with her parenting.
:yes::yes::yes:

This is what happens when you betabuxx all day and forget to discipline your daughter.

Le Cheung Face

I guess she won't be waiting for marriage

Pathetic bastard

This is what happens when you betabuxx all day and forget to discipline your daughter.

Le Cheung Face
Nigger looks like his wife's is the only pussy he's ever seen and this is what his daughter is doing. Beyond brutal blackpill for any aspiring fathercels.

Nigger looks like his wife's is the only pussy he's ever seen and this is what his daughter is doing. Beyond brutal blackpill for any aspiring fathercels.

If his younger self tried to date his daughter, she'd call him creepy, ugly, out of her league

OVER for rice cels

WHITE CHAD ONLY

(+ BBC on the side)

I was crying in my room after being bullied by the class tallfag and getting yelled at by my abusive mother at 15 while this bitch was getting blackout drunk and gangbanged by a group of Chads. Fucking brutal.
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

And Eric?
My response to Amelie Cheung's mother when she maintains her daughter's innocence:

View attachment 1182612

I guess she won't be waiting for marriage
She's already kissed 10 guys by 15-16:

I was crying in my room after being bullied by the class tallfag and getting yelled at by my abusive mother at 15 while this bitch was getting blackout drunk and gangbanged by a group of Chads. Fucking brutal.

My response to Amelie Cheung's mother when she maintains her daughter's innocence:

View attachment 1182613

She's already kissed 10 guys by 15-16:

View attachment 1182615

Absolute SUIFUEL

Now let's be 100% honest here : what are the chances she's still virgin ???

BRUTAL af

Please leave the chick alone, brocel. I'm not defending her or anything. It's just that you seem obsessed. That can't be great for the mental, you know?

Lmao imagine if we made the news for this? That would be fucking awesome

“The slut hapa daughter” phenomenon is once again proven correct

who is this Amelie bitch and why should I care?

“The slut hapa daughter” phenomenon is once again proven correct
Vsco 101322

Let's just hope she drops a video like Kelly Baltazar. :feelsohh:
who is this Amelie bitch and why should I care?
Sorry for the delay.

1. Amelie Cheung takes a picture of @ColdBoy and sends it to her group chat (in all likelihood).

2. @ColdBoy makes a thread ("More pics of sluts who go to my school") linking to her VSCO; it gains a lot of traction.

3. Amelie Cheung's mother signs up to .is by the name of @A concerned mom. User @lowz1r makes the thread ""a concerned mom" tried signing up for .is." Her first avi is of her with her Asian husband and Amelie Cheung, exposing her as the mother of the girl who bullied @ColdBoy. The site goes apeshit and the thread gets dozens of replies.

4. I make a thread ("Amelia Cheung Blackpill Compilation (Massive Exposé"). Shit hits the fan.

5. All threads pertaining to her moved to bunker (two had 400+ replies, one 150+).

Archived:

>dog named bear
lmao 2 pills in 1

She will stalk you but not the dangerous and retarded shit that her daughter does outside