Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ambient sound for Relax & Sleep

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
>not using lofi hiphop

I’ve tried videos like these before. Usually just make me contemplate about my life and my biggest regrets more. :feelsbadman:

My mind never shuts off. I’m always thinking of something, maybe it’s the autism...lol.

I’ve watched videos like this for help. I just want to be able to shut my mind off sometimes..

This one is my favourite.

i can never fall asleep without an air humidifier on its a good investment

I like this one. Quite calming. Might actually give some of these a try again, maybe I just need to have more patience with them tbh..I’m very quick to dismiss things when they don’t immediately work.

Thanks @Ritalincel :feelsokman:

Those videos are okay but sometimes I wish I could click on a video a bit shorter in running time and if I type in keywords into YouTube such as "ambient"/"relaxing"/"rain" all of the results are for videos that are like 4-12 hours long.

I'll listen to them this evening. Still better than those ASMR foids with their close up faces. I just get horny from them instead.

Listen to this for optimal VampireMaxxing

This is depressing, I imagine myself hanging from a tree

Images 14

Soothing. It literally feels like a weight has been lifted off the middle part of my brain seconds after playing them it just goes to show how important nature is in this unnatural life of modern humans. We as animals yearn for nature whether we are aware of it or not even being out in the nature reduces stress by over 50%.

Thank you, it’s 5 AM for me.

A fellow rain lover,nice.

i like rain alot

I’ve tried videos like these before. Usually just make me contemplate about my life and my biggest regrets more. :feelsbadman:

My mind never shuts off. I’m always thinking of something, maybe it’s the autism...lol.

I’ve watched videos like this for help. I just want to be able to shut my mind off sometimes..

Dude if I can't stop my thoughts that means I have Autism?