Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill amazon.com is not real life. it does not affect the retail market.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
online dating is not real life. it does not affect the dating market.

Lol. Great analogy.

Tbh if anything online dating is a better representation of sexual social dynamics cause of the anonymity. Plus it’s basically a massive several million member tribe to choose the best sperm from. And all the dick is no more than like an hour drive away.. It’s basically high speed high efficiency eugenics and species quality control. I bet other mammals are jealous we have such a convenient easy way to determine whose DNA lives and whose dies

Good analogy.

Real life is not real life teehee

"Stop viewing relationships as business transactions sweetie :y'all:"

Reddit is real life. The average person outside is a blue haired transexual zed/zee landwhale

Cant wait until females are able to rate men from 1-5 stars

Reddit is real life. The average person outside is a blue haired transexual zed/zee landwhale

reddit nowhere nearly as popular as amazon or tinder

a better comparison would be "youtube or netflix is not real life. it has no effect on tv"

High IQ

It’s funny how the same cucktears SJW feminists will claim internet harassment is the same as real life harassment, but somehow internet dating is “NoT rEaL LiFe”

check-mate, cucktears.

females don't exist teehee

Reddit is not real life sweaty. The world isn’t really full of soy-infused normie nerds.

>roasties don't act like they do on tinder
>But incels act like they do on incels.is

:soy:

Giga high iq.

Products that are sold on amazon still effect the retail market since they reduce the demand.

Similarly if girls can find men on tinder/dating market then it reduces the demand for men offline

Hmmmm there is a lot to unpack here.

Sweetie it’s 2018. Real life is not real life. Only Reddit is real life.

online dating is not real life. it does not affect the dating market.

can't tell if being sarcastic. this is an incorrect analogy and not true.

OR if you are being serious. go tell that to Walmart or Target or the millions of other businesses that have had to adjust their business model due to Amazon. I can't tell if the other posters are serious either. So many here are not only facially fucked but mentally retarded.

can't tell if being sarcastic. this is an incorrect analogy and not true.

OR if you are being serious. go tell that to Walmart or Target or the millions of other businesses that have had to adjust their business model due to Amazon. I can't tell if the other posters are serious either. So many here are not only facially fucked but mentally retarded.

It was sarcasm.

Amazon has completely devastated the retail sector. Most retail stores in America have shut down because of it.

It was sarcasm.

Amazon has completely devastated the retail sector. Most retail stores in America have shut down because of it.

Oh..OK. thats what I figured. read a few other posts so "harvard iq" "good analogy" so wasn't certain so it perplexed me. Tbh I still don't think some of the posters above me, understood the sarcasm.

I actually prefer to buy shit from a store than to order online cause I hate the shipping faggots

Lol. Great analogy.

Tbh if anything online dating is a better representation of sexual social dynamics cause of the anonymity. Plus it’s basically a massive several million member tribe to choose the best sperm from. And all the dick is no more than like an hour drive away.. It’s basically high speed high efficiency eugenics and species quality control. I bet other mammals are jealous we have such a convenient easy way to determine whose DNA lives and whose dies

Tbh, amazon can effect the market with some price bugs.

See what I mean? This thread derailed itself...because it is poorly written...so some people take one side and some people take the otherside.

btw I'm not being sarcastic. #LebronJamesTierIQ

See what I mean? This thread derailed itself...because it is poorly written...so some people take one side and some people take the otherside.

Oh, i just saw the other reply, sorry for the trash.

I think most got it. In America we're getting blasted 24/7 by news of retail stores shutting down because of online stores.

Also, isn't Lebron supposed to have a genius level basketball IQ?

I actually prefer to buy shit from a store than to order online cause I hate the shipping faggots
Why what you got against the shipping gays?