Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amazing /r/incels post debunking Incel myths

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
1. Incels promote rape, rape farms, pedophilia, forced child marriage, necrophilia
Complete bullshit. Once said by a few angry posters who wanted to vent. Most incels do not believe this. Threads about these topics get deleted pretty fast.

2. All incels want to be alpha slayers.
Incorrect. Many of us want long term relationships. It is the love and intimacy that is important, not the sex.

3. Women avoid shy and quiet men because they are more likely to be dangerous in other ways.
Incorrect. Smooth and charismatic people are more likely to be psychopaths, sociopaths, manipulative or abusive.

4. Incels talk the same way in real life as they do here, even the more pissed off ones.
Incorrect. No incel wants people to ostracize them even more.

Well 1, a look around here... They kind of have a point

NekoStance said:

Who gives a shit. It's venting and there is no direct threat. But ooooooh lonely high inhib virgins ranting online are a major threat to society!!!! Plus, who gives a shit what they think. I hate when people here want to appease to the normshits at IncelTears.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Who gives a shit. It's venting and there is no direct threat. But ooooooh lonely high inhib virgins ranting online are a major threat to society!!!! Plus, who gives a shit what they think. I hate when people here want to appease to the normshits at IncelTears.

Appease? I gives a shit about cucktears reddit

Ppl like to post that shit here, ok I guess if it makes you feel better

There are more extroverted Chads doing violent things than incels. They act like we're the most violent bunch, even though 99% of us incels don't do anything bad irl.

1. It isnt angry posters venting. Its just mentalcels/some volcels as well as falseflags from cuckteards
2. Lets be real, everyone wants to be chad. Chad gets the best jobs, always wins at sports, has the most friends. However, all of us would give a lot to just have a loving relationship, and most would prefer it to banging random girls.
3. This actually has some truth for it, but they avoid those men mostly for other reasons. Danger didnt stop them from Jeremy Meeks.
4. Partially true? Most dont but people like Elliot did shit like pouring soda on that one couple and his vids/manifesto and he can't be the only one

Failed normies who bully us online LOVE to assume shit.

iiiTeMpeR said:
NekoStance said:
What the fuck? When?
GQbTGIb.gif

Do you mean to say, why?

Could be inceltears members with alt accounts like they used to do on incels

http://archive.is/UGCFF

DRSwz.png