Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amazing how poor incel to incel advice is

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
You guys really need some help from some males with out-of-the-basement experience 

I tried to blackpill some of you and you instantly project insecurities 

This is a new-age incel feel-goodery, you want to circle around and call each other Chadlites but respond incredibly poorly to advice to the contrary and any criticism. Only the older incels here have any self awareness, you should listen to them.

Focusing on looks is not always a great path for a man to take, especially a socially isolated one. Mainly, there are better looking guys than you that haven already spent years doing all of this, are genetically superior and you will never catch up to compete with them. 

I'm not telling you to give up, I'm telling you you're being naive. Go join a group of average looking guys, be social, meet people irl using something other than your worst features, make money, succeed.

COPE! Chad can get laid as a socially retarded loser.

From 13 to 30, I spent damn near every weekend of life gigging. Bars, clubs, sporting events, campuses, etc.

I mixed it up good with the normatives; It's for shit.

I'm always amazed at how many of these whipper-snappers have fomed the right idea sitting in their basements.

Don't go out there.

OP is an inceltears poster.

i dont need blackpills atm i need looksmaxxing tips

Weightcel said:

op is either a jew or a shabbos goy

Weightcel said:

I'm the most blackpilled user this site has ever seen

I'm just calling out some of the foolery, and I'm PRO LOOKSMAXING

But first you have to admit your flaws, be realistic with your ratings and stop thinking a little gym time alone can save you. 

If you that's all it took you wouldn't have made it out of high school a virgin. 

Transition to serious - surgical intervention, steroids, complete aggressive look overhauls. Not this bullshit reddit tier hit the gym and change your hair TRASH

I am too ugly for that shit, plastic surgery is my only hope.

universallyabhorred said:
I am too ugly for that shit, plastic surgery is my only hope.

I agree, the same as every user here. None of you have any natural harmony that can be saved with soft looksmaxing 

EASIEST case here would involve getting covered in tats, blasting test E and tanning with MT2, most need plastic and maxillofacial surgery

"Just be confidence bro, it's not all about sex. Try finding new hobbie or something" This is just what females tell us.

Translation: You are too ugly for sex, try finding joy in life elsewhere because guys like you don't deserve sex.

No one makes it past 18 as a virgin if they are a legit 5+ Chadlite my friends

No one

Accept being ugly is PHASE 1

IdealMaxilla said:
No one makes it past 18 as a virgin if they are a legit 5+ Chadlite my friends

No one

Accept being ugly is PHASE 1

Do I have potential for lookmaxing bro?
https://imgur.com/a/n96qJ

A Good Friend said:
From 13 to 30, I spent damn near every weekend of life gigging. Bars, clubs, sporting events, campuses, etc.

I'm always amazed at how many of these whipper-snappers have fomed the right idea sitting in their basements.

Don't go out there.

You dont know what you're talking about

the endgame for someone sitting in their basement not going out there often enough is the rope

IdealMaxilla said:
I'm not telling you to give up, I'm telling you you're being naive. Go join a group of average looking guys, be social, meet people irl using something other than your worst features, make money, succeed.

Most important part. I sincerely, agree.

Bushladen008 said:
Do I have potential for lookmaxing bro?
https://imgur.com/a/n96qJ

Why are you trying to look as autistic as possible?

NekoStance said:
A Good Friend said:
Don't go out there.
You dont know what you're talking about
the endgame for someone sitting in their basement not going out there often enough is the rope

There's ropefuel aplenty to be found out there.

Framecel222 said:
Why are you trying to look as autistic as possible?

Maybe I'm autistic lol.

OP please stop suggesting hormones seriously

I don't really give about socializing. I just want to be happy with looking at my reflection

Wageslave so I can have male friends that will use me.