Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amab just found i have XX chromosome and uterus ovaries and vagina. (Not a joke)

Can someone remind me of what amab means?

Can someone remind me of what amab means?

Larp. The entirety of reddit is filled with LARPS like this written by self hating trannies. I wish less users would repost them.

Is this a new type of tranny? I'm confused.

Imagine not realising you have a pussy wtf.

The best part of r/TwoXChromosomes is that they have to entertain every gender-confused person that comes their way in the name of inclusion despite originally naming themselves after the iron-clad genetic marker of a cis woman. There's barely any air left for ordinary women.

Somewhat reversed in this case as OOP does claim to be XX, but they still get front-page billing by dint of being assigned the wrong gender.

The best part of r/TwoXChromosomes is that they have to entertain every gender-confused person that comes their way in the name of inclusion despite originally naming themselves after the iron-clad genetic marker of a cis woman. There's barely any air left for ordinary women.
Good

Feminists like JK Rowling are mad because trannies are the new prime victim class and nobody cares about them anymore.

Guys let's be a little more empathetic towards these people. We have a user @PLA1092 on this forum who suffers from this very condition

Holy fuck these foids are genuinely evil. They are supporting this shit, when a man decides to cut off his balls but when he decides to be a fucking man and take womEn by foRce they will downvote the guy to oblivion. Any man that is actually a man on twoxchromosomes will be downvoted, not just because the women on there hate men, but because ALL women hate men. They let chad fuck but they let him pump and dump and it leads women to hate men for that reason too so fuck chad.

Other than that, this tranny faggot might be gay, but he still has the brain of a male and he knows what it’s like to suffer as a man. The sick environment he was raised in caused him to wanna “transition”, and these women are LOVING IT. The women know exactly what he is doing. He is stripping away his masculinity until every ancestor of his watching from heaven dies again. Everyone in history who fought with blood, sweat, and tears, all down the drain because this redditor wanted to be a faggot. It’s completely over for the human race. Satan is female

The shehim didn’t realize they had a gaping hole between their legs?

FSTDT also had a Polish tranny who had Klinefelter's and a womb that started working after HRT:dafuckfeels::worryfeels:.
That made me think, are there any intersex troons with working dick and uterus? Then they could impregnate themselves with their own sperm and clone themselves :dafuckfeels:

That made me think, are there any intersex troons with working dick and uterus? Then they could impregnate themselves with their own sperm and clone themselves :dafuckfeels:
its called hermaphrodite and clownfish are that or a lot of species of snails, worms, shells and a few snakes that have multiple functioning sexual organs of both genders.

But thats not something that happens in humans. Either this is larp or this is literally a 1 in 1 billion thing.

Thankfully, I don't think that is possible with humans. The case I mentioned, where a person could carry a child implanted through IVF and could get someone else pregnant seems to be the limit of what hermaphroditism can do in humans.

This sent me Googling some weird rabbit holes though:feelshaha:.

In the literature, pregnancy cases that developed through self-fertilization were not reported in humans. However, autofertilization was detected in mammalian hermaphrodites such as domestic rabbit. [corrected].

its called hermaphrodite and clownfish are that or a lot of species of snails, worms, shells and a few snakes that have multiple functioning sexual organs of both genders.

But thats not something that happens in humans. Either this is larp or this is literally a 1 in 1 billion thing.
I have a feeling that tranny might've been larping, but I've read of some cases like that so it doesn't seem impossible.

Thankfully, I don't think that is possible with humans. The case I mentioned, where a person could carry a child implanted through IVF and could get someone else pregnant seems to be the limit of what hermaphroditism can do in humans.

This sent me Googling some weird rabbit holes though:feelshaha:.

I have a feeling that tranny might've been larping, but I've read of some cases like that so it doesn't seem impossible.
That would've been actually interesting :feelsugh: