Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion AMA about Lucid dream

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
Buddha Weekly Lucid dreaming enlightenment Buddhism

Hi , so i know a lot of us already know what is lucid dream and many mastered it. but for those who don't know anything about it , let me just give you the general idea of lucid dream.

What is Lucid dream?
lucid dream is a dream where the sleeping person have conciseness and awareness during the sleep. they can control elements of the dream, choose to see whatever they want and teleport everywhere. basically " let there be light" shit , a godlike experience.

Is it a talent or skill?
both , some people can learn so much faster and it's because they have better imagination and some parts of brain(that we need for lucid dream) are more active. but mainly , it's a skill and can be learned by practice same as learning how to drive bicycle.

Do we need a master/teacher?
not necessarily, but it can be very helpful and easier if you find yourself a master. masters can have lucid dream any time they want, and they are so relaxed in their dreams. they usually don't drink alcohol or don't use drugs, unless they don't give a shit about lucid dreaming themselves anymore and just want to teach it.

Is it true that we can see future in LD?
No, it's a legend. some might claim that they can but if they really can do it, how come they are not rich or sth. this is bullshit.

Is it our ghost exploring the world when we LD?
ghosts don't exist and you are just exploring your own virtual copy of the world. it's all imaginations but the feelings can be considered almost real.

Is there any danger in LD?
Not at all. it's completely safe and it could be kinda healthy too, because there are some techniques that with them you can explore your mental issues and overcome your fears.

Can we fuck anyone we want in LD?
Yes, right after you learn how to summon existing individuals and how to overcome stress and how to be relax, you can fuck them. summoning is easy af , but the issue here is usually you can't keep yourself sleep after seeing that naked body, the excitement will slam you in the face and you wake up. you need to learn how to remain calm in any situation and how to stay more in LD.

Real sex vs Lucid dream sex?
idk man , but to me lucid dream sex is much faster and hard to position, but the feelings are quite strong. there is a techniques that only some masters that are also talented can do where they can have infinite orgasm as long as they want.
generally walking , moving body parts and things like that is hard. funny thing is that we can fly like it's natural but we can't walk properly, thou it will get better by more practices.

More questions?
ask me anytime you had one. i don't consider myself as master , since i'm always drugged af. but i know everything about it, i've started it 12 years ago. i could be a master if i had a normal life , you see , stress is lucid dream killer.

Joined Tuesday at 9:52 PM

Is that picture you?

Did you dream about hamlosss

Is that picture you?
yes , it's temporarily till i find my original avatar that i use for every site. since i'm banned from twitter , reddit , etc i have issues in finding it.
so what , it's a close up picture of me from 4 years ago. if you could see my whole body and height you would understand

Last edited:
yes , it's temporarily till i find my original avatar that i use for every site. since i'm banned from twitter , reddit , etc i have issues in finding it.
so what , it's a close up picture of me from 4 years ago. if you could see my whole body and height you would understand
mogs me to oblivion

I used to do it and would fly around and get my dick sucked every once in a while but I stopped practicing it and now I dont really remember my dreams anymore.