Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am taking the redpill now

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
Mostly joking, when I say redpill it’s not related to foids but self defense. last Sunday I had an incident that made me feel weak and like a pussy

Long story short I let this schizophrenic drunk/high crackhead with a bottle get within striking distance because I hesitated and felt overwhelmed with fear after he snuck up behind me and accused me of following him

I began watching tons of self defense videos after and felt a midlife crisis almost

I don’t want to feel weak anymore I want to improve myself in high stress situations because let’s face things are going to get really bad super fast within the decade

I don’t want to be some super solider I just want to know basic defense techniques and most importantly how to not buckle under fear.

I just want the clarity of knowing that I can handle myself If something like that happens again, I don’t know if am asking for advice or trying to tell my subconscious mind to get its shit together by writing this post. But I guess advice would be nice

How is that redpill nigga

Do it every incel should gymmax and learn to fight

@BLACKED.COM mmapill him