Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Am*rican soy thing cries when watching the trailer for the newest (((Star Wars)))

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

wow...
so this is the power of Am*rican "men"...

SOYBOYS UNITE! :soy:
WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR DIGNITY

If its a nice cope, good for him. I dont judge anyones hobby.

Absolutely fucking disgusting
>200 likes 1000 dislikes
:feelshehe:

i used to like star wars but these last two newest ones sucked so bad. not even because of the sjw angle they just sucked. the last one was a 2 hour low speed chase. I'm not watching this.

i used to like star wars but these last two newest ones sucked so bad. not even because of the sjw angle they just sucked. the last one was a 2 hour low speed chase. I'm not watching this.
I blocked out anything SW related ever since Disney bought them out. Still replay some games like Kotor 2 or Jedi Knight from time to time though, those games were based.

I blocked out anything SW related ever since Disney bought them out. Still replay some games like Kotor 2 or Jedi Knight from time to time though, those games were based.
i didn't think disney would screw it so bad since i like some disney movies but they ruined it

I can't do it bros, 2:00 is as far as I could go

He has mental problems or is this becoming normal?..

Imagine being this much of a beta faggot

I wouldn’t be surprised if he regularly frequents r/inceltears tbh.

Flamethrowers exist
And there are plenty of reasons why they still exist

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

i wasted my fucking money watching the last jedi lol

I'm getting angry seeing so much soy and faggotry

I hope Kylo
or better yet based Sidious
kills all of the lightcucks
I know it's cope, good characters never win

Last edited:
It would have been hilarious if this was satire

too bad it wasn't

Still haven’t watched the last Jedi nor do I care about Star Wars anymore

I fucking hate Star Wars fans, all of them. Going to watch The Force Awakens at the cinema was my worst experience in a theater ever. They fucking clapped when every major character from a fucking 70's movie showed up, like yeah I get you know what the millenium falcon is, keep it to yourself.
Video related is what I think of most Star Wars fans:

I bet he was bullied all his life through out school

This is just not right.

They have made this generation weak so they are easily manipulated and programmed. Low T males will just lay down and die while our culture and civilization is destroyed.

A few generations ago our great great grandfathers would have never allowed these degenerates free reign.

They have made this generation weak so they are easily manipulated and programmed. Low T males will just lay down and die while our culture and civilization is destroyed.

A few generations ago our great great grandfathers would have never allowed these degenerates free reign.
it´s unbelievable. i don´t know how i can continue my existence without depressions. i mean, when you hate this humanity .. in my eyes it´s nothing bad.. we have just open eyes.

It is a good trailer.
This guy must be an actual cuckold and gay.

Just fucking lol at caring about a dead franchise in 2k19

I can feel my dick shrinks just by watching this

The comments are pretty based.

his wife was in the next room getting gangbanged by 3 BBC tinder hookups.

(((Star Wars))) (((J.J. Abrams)))
Jfl if you pay to watch this propaganda piece

For better or for worse, Star Wars movies are George Lucas movies; his moral, mythological, and aesthetic vision or whatever. If the movies aren't made my Lucas they might be good (they aren't) but they won't be Star Wars.

I'm going to pirate this so I can check out the scenes with long midface kylo, the supreme incel of the first order.

absolute state of western males

Flamethrowers exist
And there are plenty of reasons why they still exist

Soy burns soy