Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i wrong or is humanity getting more and more autistic?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I think most people are weird af nowadays, kinda autistic.
They are getting more shy, more anxious, more angry, more disrespectful, dumber than humanity used to be in the past.

I think most people are weird af nowadays, kinda autistic.
They are getting more shy, more anxious, more angry, more disrespectful, dumber than humanity used to be in the past
People are certainly getting more anxious. City life has such effects on the mind :blackpill:

I noticed this also. Normies are becoming more autistic, i use a website where you buy and sell used goods and most people i talked to sound autistic and they dodge talking over the phone or meeting in person.

it's got to be social media causing this

I’m autistic and find myself more respectful than the majority of people.

I noticed this also. Normies are becoming more autistic, i use a website where you buy and sell used goods and most people i talked to sound autistic and they dodge talking over the phone or meeting in person.
Well, you’re either autistic or you’re not tbh, just to be realistic. I don’t think you can ‘become’ autistic tbh.

Well, you’re either autistic or you’re not tbh, just to be realistic. I don’t think you can ‘become’ autistic tbh.
Do you notice people have trouble communicating in real life? Doesnt necessarily mean its really autism but i think people spending way to much online and in front of a screen, especially kids, they either forgot or never learned social skills.

yep, only the 40+ people holding it together

Do you notice people have trouble communicating in real life? Doesnt necessarily mean its really autism but i think people spending way to much online and in front of a screen, especially kids, they either forgot or never learned social skills.
Some people are autistic and some just socially stunted.

Humanity in general is getting dumber and dumber

The meta is changing, but I still see kids being social outside, from all the fearmongering we hear about Generation Alpha being "the iPad generation" I see an awful lot of them playing old fashioned games outside and interacting. Perhaps an even larger amount of them are locked up in them homes behind an iPad.

One thing I do notice is that their parents and grandparents are glued to their phones. Today in a part I saw a mother holding a phone in one hand and pushing her kid on the swing on another. Before smartphones toilets were more addicted to phones, but now I see more men with smartphone addiction, though it's still rare to see a toilet who isn't glued to her phone either.

just look at all the degeneracy that has become socially acceptable, its only going to degrade further

Humanity is a joke,i don't want anything to do with it

The meta is changing, but I still see kids being social outside, from all the fearmongering we hear about Generation Alpha being "the iPad generation" I see an awful lot of them playing old fashioned games outside and interacting. Perhaps an even larger amount of them are locked up in them homes behind an iPad.

One thing I do notice is that their parents and grandparents are glued to their phones. Today in a part I saw a mother holding a phone in one hand and pushing her kid on the swing on another. Before smartphones toilets were more addicted to phones, but now I see more men with smartphone addiction, though it's still rare to see a toilet who isn't glued to her phone either.
30 something foids are the worst, even while driving they have a phone in their hand.

yes autism has been going up cause microplastics and social media