Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I worth it? Are you worth it?

she isn't worth it in most cases either

If you are a chinese farmer with a farm , a virgin bride from vietnam may be bought for 3 to 5 thousand u.s.d.

If you are a wealthy westerner, one night with a prostitute virgin will cost several million dollars.

They are not worthy, I saw single moms of 3 that looks like abomination demanding Chad's, foids are so retarded that I'm not sure if I even want one.

Yes we are worthy pussy

Nobody is worth SHIT.

That's why I think 1% of people should be randomly killed every year. Unlike COVID and other risks, it would be truly random. A healthy young person has just as much change of dying as an old person. This would help people realize how little their lives are worth.
Who hurt you? :soy::soy::soy:

"Who hurt you" never gets old

fuck yes im worth it

Nobody is worth SHIT.

That's why I think 1% of people should be randomly killed every year. Unlike COVID and other risks, it would be truly random. A healthy young person has just as much change of dying as an old person. This would help people realize how little their lives are worth.
Congratulations!

Your wish has been selected for granting!

Please be patient until next year when the vaccines are delivered.

Nobody is entitled to anything, except free abortions and birth control and child support

B0g.org was.
Wonder if any old heads remember that site.