Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over am i worth being part of incels.is

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
this my first post on the forum and i'm still new to this place so bear with me and bear with my broken english (currycel things)
after lurking on chat for several days i discovered official discord server which suits my fast paced
and short message communication style but unfortunately i was turned down until i had like 100 posts so here i am,
a bit about me so you can understand how i get treated -
i am what this forum would call a failed normie :incel:
as i do not come under typical incel looks or mental issues
(or i maybe just denying my mental retardation, unfortunately i am not qualified to assess presence or magnitude of mental illness if i have any)
but i still get treated the same by toilets :reeeeee:
here are some stats about me
iq : between 110-120 (could be more more but i am not confident)
height : 5'11 (180+cm)
weight: 135kg (297.624 lbs) yeah i'm fatcel and i know it
face: fat, round, bearded ( i look afghan to many people ), you can see my photos at my public insta profiles (i can share )
race: northern curry
neet status: employed
mental issues: i am not sure but i do have behavioral anomalies and i have act sane in front of normies:incel:

now coming to main topic, at first i thought this forum was place i was always looking for, felt home in starting days but as time passed by the post feel repetitive
i sometimes it feels an endless bot spam with some ai reforming the sentences, although i still enjoy blackpill:blackpill:, ragefuel, suicide fuel and rope content as it helps in suppressing any possibility of ever developing feelings for a toilet again ( it has been brootal whenever i fell for some, it just fucked me), currently i am striving to become whitepill as i build career, i would like to be able to afford a gaming pc and sink myself in either work or gaming so i wont have another minute for ever looking at foids and i dont care how much people around me hates my blackpill, but i have concluded that its the truth. foids are evil as shit( yes i relate to the stories of other incels who have described foids behaviour towards them), its over bois

Last edited:
Have you ever had sex?

didnt read kill yourself faggot

b9ef4fc803343db7de3ffda6077dbdf4.gif

Do you expect complete strangers to guide your life while you are mindless

my public insta profiles (i can share )

I'm afraid you won't last long around here ...

Nice tragic backstory

Try losing the weight man. You have no idea what you look like under that fat.
i have tried everything, gym maxxing, self care but alas i cannot sustain schedule on things i dont care about from inside ( i do not care about my looks ig)

Looksmaxx tips if you want:

1. Lose A LOT of weight, skinnymaxx evan
2. Get rid of excess skin
3. Nose job
4. Clean shave
yeah, i am not taking that much pain for bunch of toilets
i am done with them and society

this my first post on the forum and i'm still new to this place so bear with me and bear with my broken english (currycel things)
after lurking on chat for several days i discovered official discord server which suits my fast paced
and short message communication style but unfortunately i was turned down until i had like 100 posts so here i am,
(or i maybe just denying my mental retardation, unfortunately i am not qualified to assess presence or magnitude of mental illness if i have any)
face: fat, round, bearded ( i look afghan to many people ), you can see my photos at my public insta profiles (i can share )
mental issues: i am not sure but i do have behavioral anomalies and i have act sane in front of normies:incel:

now coming to main topic, at first i thought this forum was place i was always looking for, felt home in starting days but as time passed by the post feel repetitive
i sometimes it feels an endless bot spam with some ai reforming the sentences, although i still enjoy blackpill:blackpill:, ragefuel, suicide fuel and rope content as it helps in suppressing any possibility of ever developing feelings for a toilet again ( it has been brootal whenever i fell for some, it just fucked me), currently i am striving to become whitepill as i build career, i would like to be able to afford a gaming pc and sink myself in either work or gaming so i wont have another minute for ever looking at foids and i dont care how much people around me hates my blackpill, but i have concluded that its the truth. foids are evil as shit( yes i relate to the stories of other incels who have described foids behaviour towards them), its over bois
hey man, another currycel here

Your eyes don't look bad (bellow all the fat of course) and you aren't balding so that's a plus

At least lose weight so you can normiemaxx, where do you live btw
i live in delhi and foids have too much and too good of choice pool here, nothing i do will yeild anything at this point
beatbuxxing is just stage 1 of cuckolding so i am not gonna do that either

It's ok bro I get it, you look like a cool dude tho, I'd be friends with you (I'm a sandniqqer btw)
you seem cool too, i hate indian muslims tho, they just rapemaxx ascend

Yes, I was very depressed and close to roping at the time I joined.

Yes, you do belong here. Hello and welcome fellow currycel. I'm half Turk half Jap so since it's basically between sandnigger and ricecel I also identify as currycel as per @ilieknothing 's advice. :cool:

Yes, you do belong here. Hello and welcome fellow currycel. I'm half Turk half Jap so since it's basically between sandnigger and ricecel I also identify as currycel as per @ilieknothing 's advice. :cool:
thanks for the welcome, time to LDAR

You're 180cm and employed. Lose weight and get muscular easy as that. Why do you guys always ask this dumb fucking questions? You have height advantage people in india barely get to 180+cm. Once you get muscular and lose fat around your face maybe you might ascend for good.

You're 180cm and employed. Lose weight and get muscular easy as that. Why do you guys always ask this dumb fucking questions? You have height advantage people in india barely get to 180+cm. Once you get muscular and lose fat around your face maybe you might ascend for good.
I have tried, i have failed and with quality of modern women i don't think its worth going through fire

Currycels gotta stick together

face shit = over