Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am i ugly?

Damn that forehead, obviously white knight cucks and bluepilled fags will think otherwise

Tranny eggman lmao

She has more SMV than me. I'm a truecel, fakecels no need for comment.

Lol at the first comment

she still has 68168161 orbiters like fuck women who are insecure with their looks

She would never date any of us.fucking 5head cunt.

just lol at our lives, while a subhuman like her still gets boyfriend because born female, we are here rotting

Dude post her pics on tinder and see the reaction!! She will get more matches in an hour than my entire fucking life

she wouldn't even look at my direction

She's ugly, but she's a femoid so it doesn't even matter and she still wins the rigged game that is life.

I don't even have words for this anymore. Womyn are literally all the same, I'm convinced.

I have seen an ethnic, obese girl who looked almost exactly like her using Tinder.

She would´t swipe on anyone who was below a 9/10. *he looks cute, hihihi*

Male 7s and 8s didn´t even register in her brain. I knew from that moment on that the only way for me to get a wife was abroad.