Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Am i too ugly to get an American girlfriend? I am moving there next year"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200619 185950 Opera

Screenshot 20200619 190005 Opera

When will curries learn?

He subscribermoggs me

we must stop him, he'll end up ropemaxxing

he doesn't know
best case scenario he gets a landwhale with 3 mixed children

he will be fucking a platinum blonde in the middle of a Mississippi farmhouse in no time

Why are curries so low ihnib jfl

May god have mercy on his soul.

He’ll rope before long

Nope, plenty to go around since none of of us are using them.

Tell him to stay there. Not that it'll be much better, but at least he has more of a fighting chance.

Seething highinhibcels ITT. He won’t rope, he’ll just keep asking for bobs and vegana. You only wish you could be as lowinhib as this curry but instead you’re full of soylent.

Oh god. Someone tell him. NW7 curry and he’s probably a manlet too. He’d be playing on nightmare mode

Hed be incel even in curryland JFL.

hes not that bad looking

I keep saying this, the main reason why ethnics keep moving to white countries is because they want to try (they think they will succeed) and fuck white women.

he could certainly get one by force

He can be a 6/10 curry if he implants hair tbh

Honestly he could joggermaxx and he'll be fine

If he has a decent height he could nigger max and guilt trip Stacie’s but that requires high iq to change your accent and stuff which I doubt he has

One of the first thing curry parents try to do in US is especially to get their kids admitted make them check the Hispanic or Black box instead of the Asian box (I mean most US normies are confused at the prospect of what race curry is unless we’re talking Silicon Valley)

Seething highinhibcels ITT. He won’t rope, he’ll just keep asking for bobs and vegana. You only wish you could be as lowinhib as this curry but instead you’re full of soylent.
EYSzA5zVcAAjPhT

Why are curries so low ihnib jfl

Lol I noticed that too. They think they can get a 8/10 blonde stacy with low effort private messages jfl.

I'm curious about the thought process behind this, are women this easy in curryland?

He's not bad looking, but he is bald.

I keep saying this, the main reason why ethnics keep moving to white countries is because they want to try (they think they will succeed) and fuck white women.
Jfl they watch degenerate Hollywood movies and start to think that America is some sexual paradise where any guy can get laid with tons of hot girls

Lol I noticed that too. They think they can get a 8/10 blonde stacy with low effort private messages jfl.

I'm curious about the thought process behind this, are women this easy in curryland?
Hollywood movies and American social media phenomena are to blame for this, curries think american foids are easy once they watch a few movies and indulge in popular culture.

No he’s just too curry

Hollywood movies and American social media phenomena are to blame for this, curries think american foids are easy once they watch a few movies and indulge in popular culture.
Not only that but bollywood too can attribute to this. Most of the Indian media today is copied from the west.

Isn't it common sense that movies aren't reality though? I don't know I think it might be because south asian countries are more patriarchal which allows men to be much more direct, but i'm not curry so I can't say for sure.

Isn't it common sense that movies aren't reality though? I don't know I think it might be because south asian countries are more patriarchal which allows men to be much more direct, but i'm not curry so I can't say for sure.
Well, many curries in India are forced to studycuck and stay home, most are socially handicapped, sexually, their only exposure to US culture is the aforementioned

He looks like my uncle