Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only person who’s noticed this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
when I go to my uni toilet, the whites and blacks (to a lesser extent) are comfortable to use the urinal, while ethnics (rice and curry) go to stalls to take a piss (you can hear it)
I’m in my uni bathroom right now and this shit is going on as I literally shitpost kek

Might be culture or the dickpill

low inhib use urinals ngl.

They tell us to ethnics that urinals have demons residing on them so we usually avoid it

I'm white and always go to the stall,I can't take a piss with someone near me unless I'm completely wasted.

High inhib as fuck.

Yeah, with ricecels it probably has to do with dick size usually. Worried other Chad's will see and mock them.

drug use in stalls

I use urinals

Do you have those tiny urinals where your dick is in full view when you piss?

I am high inhib af and I never had a problem problem using normal urinals.

i haven't noticed this tbh, i just use urinals

It's the terrible dickpill.

Do you have those tiny urinals where your dick is in full view when you piss?
Yeah they’re small. But unzipped trousers can cover a flaccid penis unless someone actually makes an effort to see your dick

couldnt ever use those in open ones always in a closed stall. speaking of dickpill i remember as small kid seeing this black kid use the wall urinal and he was basically showing his rather large flaccid dick to other kids. i also remember being exposed to those piss troughs where men just walk up and flop out their dicks right infront of you always the big ones never small ones doing that.