Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am i the only person who doesnt care about increased female standards?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I wouldnt be an option even if women were attracted to 75% of men.

I feel that. I'm definitely not average.

Same, as dirtpoor neet at 5'3 and 3/10 face, even if entire world turned upside down there would be zero options for me.

Same, as dirtpoor neet at 5'3 and 3/10 face, even if entire world turned upside down there would be zero options for me.
i am 5'5, 3/50 too, poor, NEET at the current moment and the only instance ascending for me would be if the world turned apocalyptic and I raided some foids house (in video game) This is how I see it tbh. :smonk:

i am 5'5, 3/50 too, poor, NEET at the current moment and the only instance ascending for me would be if the world turned apocalyptic and I raided some foids house (in video game) This is how I see it tbh. :smonk:
Yeah, realistically.

I wouldnt be an option even if women were attracted to 75% of men.

It went from top 40% in the pre-2011 world to top 20% 2011~2019 and since 2020 it's top 2%. The vast majority of men were always de-selected to begin with, the only difference is that we are more numerous now.

The Philippines and Thailand exist, my dude. Unless you're Black, then it's over for you (well, Afromaxxing is always an option).

This is dumb and Cucked. At least if their standards were lower you’d still have a highER chance

The Philippines and Thailand exist, my dude. Unless you're Black, then it's over for you (well, Afromaxxing is always an option).
Unless you're black ? That's a stupid claim assuming black's SMV is the second most high after white men.

Especially American blacks who are mixed look much better and as if like they are from different race than actual africans.

you said your brother slays, you cant be much below a 5. 5’3 is unfortunate tho

In my views a man should only ever be interested in a foid as a carrier of his offspring.

Thinking that a foid truly will like you is extremely delusional, you are there to pay the bills.
You are out there wagecucking, while she is home playing mobile games, and swiping on tinder.
THAT IS THE DEAL and that is what most men sign up for.

I agree it’s over for blacks. They’re truecels to every race of women except their own.

Unless you're black ? That's a stupid claim assuming black's SMV is the second most high after white men.

Especially American blacks who are mixed look much better and as if like they are from different race than actual africans.
Latinos/Hispanics are the second highest

Blacks are equal to abos in smv, they just have media halo so they have niche appeal

Latinos/Hispanics are the second highest

Blacks are equal to abos in smv, they just have media halo so they have niche appeal
latinos being second makes sense since they are mixed with whites however I don't think they surpass blacks in SMV what are you yapping about blacks smv equals to abos in smv ? Change your current dealer.

If that was the case niggers wouldn't be worshiped by liberal white foids.

latinos being second makes sense since they are mixed with whites however I don't think they surpass blacks in SMV what are you yapping about blacks smv equals to abos in smv ? Change your current dealer.

If that was the case niggers wouldn't be worshiped by liberal white foids.
That’s only mulattos. Non athlete blacks have no appeal to even liberal white foids. Not all liberal foids are exclusively ethnic only, just cuz of what they say. Media helped blacks go from being liked by 0% of non black women to 0.1%.

Last edited: