Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only person that doesn't lie about height? (POLL)

What percentage of guys do you think lie about their height by at least half an inch?

• ~10%

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • ~20%

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • ~30%

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • ~40%

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • ~50%

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Above choice but +50% (so ~10% + this option = ~60%)

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
cognitohazard

cognitohazard

minmaxxed to betabuxx
★★

View: https://youtu.be/ZbG05ePWRQE?t=256

Tl;dr, how many guys do you think purposely lie about height, half an inch or more? (5"11 3/4 -> 6ft doesnt count, 5"11 -> 6 ft does)
50%? 60%?

"The only way I know they're not lying is if they say I'm 5"11 and 3/4, cuz then I'd really lie and say I'm 6 foot"

I'm asking, because of the two guys I've talked/exchanged heights with, they always assumed I was 1-2 inches taller than I really was
for reference, I'm 5"4
I'm pretty low status, so they would have no reason to kiss my ass anyways

Do you know many guys that lie about their height? Is this a thing that every guy does that I'm just not in on?
Do you lie about your height?
What percentage of guys do you think lie about their height?

Any other thoughts?

your poll is retarded ngl

Most if not all guys fraud their heights. There was a dude who claimed 175 in my class but was quite a bit shorter than most dudes who were actually 175. After that most 175 guys started claiming shit like 177 178 just lol at inflating height

I always tought I was 170cm but I recently discovered I'm actually 166cm. Still a manlet,doesn't matter anyways but it was another punch from life

When people ask me I usually lie

i frauded an inch on my driver's license JFL

i frauded an inch on my driver's license JFL
"Allo offisar"
"Sir, can yee please step out of yee car"
"wat four offisar?"
"need to cee if you arr ouu you say you arr, grab the measuring stick Cavill"
"Hmm, says ere you missing a few inches, Cavill, take this man to the station, we'll find out ouu 'e is"

im too high inhib to lie, i always end up admitting the truth at some point even if i do lie

Most if not all guys fraud their heights. There was a dude who claimed 175 in my class but was quite a bit shorter than most dudes who were actually 175. After that most 175 guys started claiming shit like 177 178 just lol at inflating height
Really?
WT.. I never fraud my height. Why do they do it? Who cares about it? The most stupid thing a man can do, especially like the guy of your example.

Really?
WT.. I never fraud my height. Why do they do it? Who cares about it? The most stupid thing a man can do, especially like the guy of your example.
Well, to look better. It's a fucking non stop one upping competition

Lots of guys height fraud

You look better by lying stupidly to your male classmates?
I guess so, I mean he said it out loud to everyone as we were doing some statistic bullshit or whateverbut it's dumb when people can call your bluff easily

I guess so, I mean he said it out loud to everyone as we were doing some statistic bullshit or whateverbut it's dumb when people can call your bluff easily
When you manletism is not pathetic enough. Some guys want torture.

Everyone lie about their height and dick size.

View: https://youtu.be/ZbG05ePWRQE?t=256

Tl;dr, how many guys do you think purposely lie about height, half an inch or more? (5"11 3/4 -> 6ft doesnt count, 5"11 -> 6 ft does)
50%? 60%?

"The only way I know they're not lying is if they say I'm 5"11 and 3/4, cuz then I'd really lie and say I'm 6 foot"

I'm asking, because of the two guys I've talked/exchanged heights with, they always assumed I was 1-2 inches taller than I really was
for reference, I'm 5"4
I'm pretty low status, so they would have no reason to kiss my ass anyways

Do you know many guys that lie about their height? Is this a thing that every guy does that I'm just not in on?
Do you lie about your height?
What percentage of guys do you think lie about their height?

Any other thoughts?

I'm 5 foot 4 too, and know the pain lol. Though now I'm an Oldcel, it kind of suits my look and gait to be as short as i am.

i give myself a few extra millimeters when asked irl.

I am 100% honest, because women can sense height with 100% accuracy

I am 100% honest, because women can sense height with 100% accuracy
Major cope
5'10 is 6feet and 6 is 6'2 to women.
And taller than 6'2 you can pretty much larp as anything as big as 6'5-6'7

Major cope
5'10 is 6feet and 6 is 6'2 to women.
And taller than 6'2 you can pretty much larp as anything as big as 6'5-6'7
if you are ethnic 6 feet = 5'8"

Someones gotta find a magic pill. On top of making all males the same height.

Are places with Sharia height balanced? I would think the opposite with all the wars thb.
Yes because height isn't a variable in Afghanistan. You just forcefully and rightfully take what's yours. You can take as much as you want.

I’m an incredibly weak 5’7. Probably 5’6 3/4 but I still say I’m 5’7 if that counts as lying. My mom hopes that I’m still growing even though I’m almost 20. :feelsseriously: