Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only person here who doesn’t care or watch content from Incel/blackpill youtubers?

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
I seem hardly fazed whatsoever about incelTV getting his content removed, assuming that I don’t really give a shit mostly

I literally forgot how did I find this site tbh

Same, I don't find it that informative or entertaining

I know only two Polish blackpill YT channels, but I don't watch them. Nothing from English language channels is watched

Rehab Room and BPJ are the only ones that i am watching

The only way of gaining knowledge about blackpill is the life in itself and its observation

I don't care about anyone trying to monetize the black pill on JewTube.

No way wtf what happend to the ITV channel? Care to explain?

No way wtf what happend to the ITV channel? Care to explain?
Think YouTube is either cracking down on it or he decided to delete some videos. I've archived all of them and you can still find a lot on his channel on MGTOW.TV

Think YouTube is either cracking down on it or he decided to delete some videos. I've archived all of them and you can still find a lot on his channel on MGTOW.TV
Thank you

The only way of gaining knowledge about blackpill is the life in itself and its observation
yes this is true. all of these "blackpill" channels like incel tv and wheat waffles are bluepilled liars

I found some of them useful in my early blackpill days ngl