Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who's afraid of taking a girl's virginity?

Attilao99

Attilao99

Banned
-
Whenever I think about taking a girl's virginity, the only thing I can associate with is blood and pain. I know it's only about a few drops of blood and it doesn't feel so terribly, but still I get sick every time I think about it. It must be some kind of psychological illness. I'd be totally fine feeling pain while having sex, I might have some masochist tendencies, but simply I can't even have erection when I think about my partner suffering. Again: I know this isn't unbearable for a girl, and it's absolutely not about a durable bleeding, but I can't associate with anything else but suffering. I'm not even attracted to young girls at my age because of this feeling. I feel better when there are virgin girls around me, because they're not that arrogant and annoying like the sluttier ones. I definitely respect them more than those sluts at my school. But as a sex partner I'd rather choose a prostitute or some bitches from my school who have been fucked by chads several times. I know for the most of you it sounds weird. Even I know it's not normal but I can't help about it. I'm 19 years old, I've been attracted to my teachers and my mother's girlfriends a lot of times, actually more than to girls at my age. Of course if a young girl offered sex to me, I'd accept it without considering.

you have autism, OP.

Well, I never denied I have some kind of mental problems. I've been planning to visit a psychologist for years, but not because of the reason I talked about above. Anyways, I don't want my parents to know about it. They know there's something wrong with me, but don't know what I'm like in real life, outside of their house. I just wanted to know if my anxiety about virgin girls is natural, and it happens with other users too, but it seems it doesn't.

"muhh virgin pussy hurts when i had sex" is just a exaggeration from femoids who have had sex to the ones who are doing it to the first time. they exaggerate to scare the femoids off from sex.

why do u think femoids are having sex at a younger and younger age each year? Because femoids like sex.

We will never take a girls virginity anyways :feelscry:

"muhh virgin pussy hurts when i had sex" is just a exaggeration from femoids who have had sex to the ones who are doing it to the first time. they exaggerate to scare the femoids off from sex.

why do u think femoids are having sex at a younger and younger age each year? Because femoids like sex.
also
you have autism, OP.

Well, I never denied I have some kind of mental problems. I've been planning to visit a psychologist for years, but not because of the reason I talked about above. Anyways, I don't want my parents to know about it. They know there's something wrong with me, but don't know what I'm like in real life, outside of their house. I just wanted to know if my anxiety about virgin girls is natural, and it happens with other users too, but it seems it doesn't.
This may not be the best place to ask

Just LOL @ ever taking a female's virginity

I could never picture myself having sex tbh. I feel like it would just be the most awkward thing at this point.

What's next? I'm afraid to have sex?

What's next? I'm afraid to have sex?
Are you not the least bit nervous or at least won't you feel that way when through a miracle, a roastie offers you the chance to fuck her?
(hypothetical scenario)

Are you not the least bit nervous or at least won't you feel that way when through a miracle, a roastie offers you the chance to fuck her?
(hypothetical scenario)
Of course I'd be a bit nervous but not to the point where I turn her down cause I'm too afraid to put my dick in her vagina.

It isn't a problem my man, to enter a prime JB one only needs to give her a couple shots of vodka to relax her vajeenee muscles and then happily pork your worries away! I can relate to your feeling of getting lovey-dovey over seemingly random women, and the innocence of girls who haven't been taken by Chad, but I'll never agree with you on taking prime pussy, it should be an honour. An event to remember throughout the ages! Do you think that the ancient cultures worried about hurting prime pussy during her 1st time?

A weirdcel spotted.