Am I the only one who wishes we were obscure again?

Twisted

Overlord
-
I really wish we were underground again. It just feels so unnatural to see normies use our lingo when this time last year this place was so obscure.

I just feel that when normies discover a culture, it just becomes watered down.

Don’t get me wrong there have been many great users who have came here after May 2018 and I would never discriminate against a user based on their join date.

It’s just back in 2017 and early 2018, we had actual characters with stories who represented us and that we connected with. Now when you type in incels we just have normie youtubers calling us entitled and biased media articles. The brendio/kinggigacel podcast today was just another example of how we don’t have a voice and how we just get cut off and called entitled. Our whole culture just getting watered down as “entitled man children who think women owe them sex” and the true meaning behind the Blackpill becomes lost.

I miss the days when this place was obscure. It’s not me being elitist or anything, it is just this place felt more like a safe space back then that I could use to escape reality. Sure, we still had our critics. But now I feel like we have just been thrown into the limelight and I always feel like I have 1000 normies laughing at me.

Glad to see that faceandlms’ videos racked up views in the six figures though with surprisingly high like to dislike ratios. Goes to show how normies will actually see the validity in the blackpill when we are actually given the chance to evince it without having some biased Youtuber/journalist twist our words.

Last edited:

Twisted

Overlord
-
well im a juncel, not part of the OG novembercel crew
No it’s not that. Many of the maycels and beyond such as mainlander are among my favourite posters. Never had problems with guys who genuinely want to be a part of our community and aren’t poisoning the well.

It’s just I can’t stand seeing the community I chose to seek refuge suddenly be plunged into the limelight.

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
high IQ, and I say this as a early 2018cel
Also the community has lost its charm when we went mainstream

I wish AM did not happen, so that we could stay hidden

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I think the more the blackpill spreads, the better.

Obviously normies can infiltrate which is very annoying but I think the positives outweigh the negatives here.

Twisted

Overlord
-
high IQ, and I say this as a early 2018cel
Also the community has lost its charm when we went mainstream

I wish AM did not happen, so that we could stay hidden
Of course I wish for no types of killings to occur. No justification for what AM did.

I did want incels to eventually become mainstream but not like this. I wanted more people to swallow the blackpill and see the positive impacts looksmaxing and locationmaxing can do to their quality of life. See this place as bastion of truth and candid judgement but ultimate for the purpose of undergoing effective improvement.

Also back in 2017 I was able to spread the blackpill to normies in a civilised way and they would agree with the points I raised and were enlightened by the scientific data I provided to back my point.

Now if you “dare” try to insinuate the importance of looks, they’ll just bellow “found the incel” and jump to the conclusions that we must be the “nefarious monsters” the media likes to portray us as. Then they’ll think nothing we say should be taken for a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Look at this 18 year old kid thinking his all badass because he joined Nov2017. Well little kid, countless users who were rotting while you were in your mothers womb joined this forum later than you. This join date elitism needs to stop.

Twisted

Overlord
-
Look at this 18 year old kid thinking his all badass because he joined Nov2017. Well little kid, countless users who were rotting while you were in your mothers womb joined this forum later than you. This join date elitism needs to stop.
Did you not read the part where I said “I don’t discrimate against users based on their join date”?

Twisted

Overlord
-
You only said that not to trigger people, dont play stupid. i know your true feelings on users who joined later dates.
I actively evinced my disapproval of any kind of popularity contest here so nice try. I see on other normie forums where the “old boys” clique together and belittle newer posters and think it has no place here and advocate for it being a bannable thread. Stop looking for arguments. The thread is about the biased ways we are represented due to the media attention we received.

Last edited:

celery

Autismcel emeritus
-
The blackpill is going to spread no matter what we do. We are the vanguard but we will be quickly forgotten

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Maycel god king reporting in.

It would be nice to have the site remain small but that is not the way of the internet

I actively defend against any kind of popularity contest here so nice try. I see on other normie forums where the “old boys” clique together and belittle newer posters and think it has no place here and advocate for it being a bannable thread. Stop looking for arguments.
Oh come on if you didn't hate users who joined a later date than you, you wouldn't post a thread and MENTION join dates and how the "old times" were better.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

has had enough of this fucking bullshit
-
i see incel memes posted all the time on 4chan

half this shit hole of a forum is underaged twinks and reddit-tier mouth breathing tards who play assassins creed and watch soccer anyways

Twisted

Overlord
-
Oh come on if you didn't hate users who joined a later date than you, you wouldn't post a thread and MENTION join dates and how the "old times" were better.
The only reason I mentioned join dates was to avoid people getting the wrong idea.

Of course I’m going to prefer the times where we didn’t have 20 biased media articles slandering us popping up every week. Has nothing to do with my supposed opinion on newer users.

It was bound to happen sooner or later tbqh, inceks was an untapped goldmine for ZOG journalists to fearmonger and make a quick buck.

Eskimocel

" да, fear the landwhale tank." - Viktor Dubynin
-
Ok then np. Dont spread inceldom and dont progress in any way shape or form.

No. I remember back in the old PUAH days pre ER we were basically like a little closed off village in the middle of nowhere on the internet. I want those days back.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I wish I joined sooner, but at that point I was on r/Braincels

I was familiar with .me though that I had an account on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)