Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who thinks they have turned Bp into a meme?

Szhor.fire

Szhor.fire

Greycel
I wanted to ask the people who have known about bp before it went viral. If you really think if this has become a joke, now everything is a fucking meme. I'm not saying that the new generations don't have the right to belong to this community but most of em they take this shit as a joke. Jfl I deleted tik tok why can't I deal with those idiots anymore and also why they don't stop coming out in the fyp. My first post here btw

welcome

yeah its maddening seeing normies and broccoli hair chadlites using blackpill terms when you would have gotten bullied saying that stuff in real life

It's because .org users like james sapphire started posting about the blackpill on tiktok and turned it into a meme.

It's because .org users like james sapphire started posting about the blackpill on tiktok and turned it into a meme.
It felt like a fever dream hearing people I knew in real life joking about mewing and canthal tilts

Strong first post

fuck .org
It felt like a fever dream hearing people I knew in real life joking about mewing and canthal tilts
i couldn’t believe i was seeing bp terms in almost every comment section it was surreal because i knew them before they blew up

fuck .org

i couldn’t believe i was seeing bp terms in almost every comment section it was surreal because i knew them before they blew up
The worst part is it never really died out on tiktok either. I opened it for the first time in a month today and saw multiple blackpill videos with 10k+ likes

The worst part is it never really died out on tiktok either. I opened it for the first time in a month today and saw multiple blackpill videos with 10k+ likes
yeah now its part of “brainrot” humor
there are actually gen alphas using the words mogging, mewing and its over

less than ten years old using blackpill terms

yeah now its part of “brainrot” humor

10 year olds are going to start getting hgh to get taller and asking their parents for bimax for their birthday. It's over

10 year olds are going to start getting hgh to get taller and asking their parents for bimax for their birthday. It's over
6 feet will probably be considered short by 2030

looks inflation is a poison to this world

I saw my baby cousin playing mewing tycoon on Roblox.
This is how I knew it's really over.

I saw my baby cousin playing mewing tycoon on Roblox.
This is how I knew it's really over.
kids will be purposely mogging each other in 1st grade its over :feelskek:

gen alpha is going to be so out of whack in the future
For sure. They have very shitty childhoods. They’re never gonna have the good real life childhood memories I do because everything’s online now. I grew up doing cool stuff with my dad. He’d take me to car shows in his muscle car and go to our cabin with me.

For sure. They have very shitty childhoods. They’re never gonna have the good real life childhood memories I do because everything’s online now. I grew up doing cool stuff with my dad. He’d take me to car shows in his muscle car and go to our cabin with me.
mogs me they’ll probably have a similar childhood to what i had

coping in front of a computer screen 24/7

mogs me they’ll probably have a similar childhood to what i had

coping in front of a computer screen 24/7
Brutal. How old are you btw? I’m 19, so my childhood wasn’t completely ruined by the internet

Brutal you didn’t get to do as much real life stuff and rotted behind a screen more. I wasn’t rotting behind screens too much till 2019
was in front of a screen since 2012

i never went out much and didnt have any friends houses to go to

was in front of a screen since 2012

i never went out much and didnt have any friends houses to go to
Brutal. I sometimes got invited to classmates birthdays in elementary school. Most of what I did was with my dad though. Him and me lived cars and our cabin. He was literally my best friend in life, so it’s particularly brutal he passed away

Brutal. I sometimes got invited to classmates birthdays in elementary school. Most of what I did was with my dad though. Him and me lived cars and our cabin. He was literally my best friend in life, so it’s particularly brutal he passed away
my condolences

i never made any friends in early childhood

Thanks

Fuck, that’s brutal. You never even had one friend in your whole life?
i made a couple in middle school but they are all very busy now
i am the only one who has nothing going on

Great another tiktokcel.

i made a couple in middle school but they are all very busy now
i am the only one who has nothing going on
Ah, I see. That’s brutal though. Sadly, normies have busy lives, and we don’t, so we get left out

yeah i have nothing going on right now
its LDAR fuel
Similar for me. I gotta get a job soon to afford better copes. My muscle car is broke down in the driveway currently. Needs at least 3k to repair it

Similar for me. I gotta get a job soon to afford better copes. My muscle car is broke down in the driveway currently. Needs at least 3k to repair it
i attend community college beginning in a couple of weeks

Not really, it's just that they use coping mechanisms from the pill itself, like looksmaxing...etc.

Blackpill cannot be introduced in a single way into society. And "jokes" are normie things, they turn any kind of base into a joke, they're convenient.