Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I The Only One Who Thinks Lakowski is Faggy?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
obviously he is insanely handsome - i've run tinder experiments with him - matches every girl literally - I had like 200 matches in a few days

but I personally thing he is a fag

also he lacks personallity he is empty

9ab7f1990c53e2b744a648f084acb0d8--chico-lachowski-francisco-lachowski.jpg

c491f65b705f669e6554de14136e5a34--francisco-lachowski-water-polo.jpg

I personally think that Pope from Animal Kingdom mogs him in terms of sheer masculinity 

If I was a woman I would choose motherfucking pope over this faggot tbh

Pope is barely a 6/10 but has so much alpha in him whereas Lakowski is 10/10 but so emty

1280_animal_kingdom_shawn_hatosy.jpg

animal-kingdom-shawn-hatosy-03.jpg

091c25f29dd3e2bc0a1490903d43fb24--animal-kingdom.jpg

The same for Daniel Craig

he is a hard 7 but mogs this fag into oblivion imo (i know women would choose LAkowski every time)

craig-2_3424838b.jpg

Even fucking James Dean destroys him in terms of masculinity

James_Dean_in_Rebel_Without_a_Cause.jpg

I am sick and tired of people whorshipping this euro looking faggot tbh

When your native language is not english, it's easy to come of as bland and boring when speaking english.
And who the fuck cares about appearing masculine when you have the highest SMV on the planet.

Here is what an actual super turbo slayer looks like :

3171e86c9c8e660613a803630c52e7d7.jpg

He is. Pretty much every male model has a faggy looking face.

Octopusgun2 said:
Here is what an actual super turbo slayer looks like :

3171e86c9c8e660613a803630c52e7d7.jpg

Finally someone posts an actual Chad and not some 15 year old lesbian.

Kafin said:

this guy mogs lakowski to the moon and back

I agree. But women like him, so that's pretty much what matters.

Kafin said:

The trouble with looking like that is that you are only able to slay older women.

Lachowski is great....for LTRs. You have to either be delusional or feminine looking to think he SLAYS. Tinder is a bad barometer because hot girls (feminine, pretty) don’t need it.

Pasteleiro said:
He is. Pretty much every male model has a faggy looking face.

der the model industrrrry panders to what the females want

_incelinside said:
Kafin said:
The trouble with looking like that is that you are only able to slay older women.
No

_incelinside said:

This is a common misconception. The lesbian look mostly attracts under 18 year old girls (the same age group that likes boy bands), while an "older" looking man attracts all ages. Proof is how girls go crazy over older actor Chads even up to 60, and how "hunks" in TV shows or movies are always old and look manly.

Kafin said:
This is a common misconception. The lesbian look mostly attracts under 18 year old girls (the same age group that likes boy bands), while an "older" looking man attracts all ages. Proof is how girls go crazy over older actor Chads even up to 60, and how "hunks" in TV shows or movies are always old and look manly.

Yeah, 45 year old Chads get teens wet... sounds like TRP. “Women prefer older men, 35 is a man’s peak”.   Maybe they cast older guys because a 20-25 year old Chad is too intimidating to beta/incel directors and producers. I remember seeing an 8/10 actor who was always cast as a bully/rapist while the 4/10 geek was manipulative but well-meaning.

TheRealChincel said:
Yeah, 45 year old Chads get teens wet... sounds like TRP. “Women prefer older men, 35 is a man’s peak”.   Maybe they cast older guys because a 20-25 year old Chad is too intimidating to beta/incel directors and producers. I remember seeing an 8/10 actor who was always cast as a bully/rapist while the 4/10 geek was manipulative but well-meaning.

No, my point wasn't about age but manliness. Someone mentioned the whole age think so I was commenting on it.

21569189_132100744081986_75261141424537600_n.jpg

This is a young Chad.

cdcdfb7151688e4a98dd68f3c409de0b--marcus-jordan-jordan-barrett.jpg

And this is the lesbian type, people here think are Chads. 

Not all age group girls find type 2 attractive, while all of them find type 1 attractive. Thus only number 1 is Chad. Type 2 can only become Chad when he actually looks like he hit puberty.

Kafin said:
No, my point wasn't about age but manliness. Someone mentioned the whole age think so I was commenting on it.

21569189_132100744081986_75261141424537600_n.jpg

This is a young Chad.

cdcdfb7151688e4a98dd68f3c409de0b--marcus-jordan-jordan-barrett.jpg

And this is the lesbian type, people here think are Chads. 

Not all age group girls find type 2 attractive, while all of them find type 1 attractive. Thus only number 1 is Chad.

Most young girls aren’t sexually attracted to Barrett. This is a classic example of men viewing other males through the lens they see women through. The first guy, while not ideal, is MUCH closer to a Chad than No. 2. I think another reason people think Barrett is attractive is because inceldom = lack of masculinity essentially. If girls think Barrett is hot, then perhaps some girls will find them fuckable.

LeagueEuW said:
And who the fuck cares about appearing masculine when you have the highest SMV on the planet.

Faggy looking Chico will outslay any of your guys slayers in their prime, his face is perfection.

TheRealChincel said:
Most young girls aren’t sexually attracted to Barrett. This is a classic example of men viewing other males through the lens they see women through. The first guy, while not ideal, is MUCH closer to a Chad than No. 2. I think another reason people think Barrett is attractive is because inceldom = lack of masculinity essentially. If girls think Barrett is hot, then perhaps some girls will find them fuckable.

I don't know. I can only see younger girls swooning over Barrett or someone that looks like him. 
He is definitely good looking, but I don't think he's sexually attractive to most girls. I may be wrong though. I'm just sure of the type 1 Chad or the other model posted here with the blue eyes. Those would definitely would get the overwhelming majority of girls wet.

jagged0 said:
Faggy looking Chico will outslay any of your guys slayers in their prime, his face is perfection.

Pretty boy is god.