Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious am i the only one who thinks jeremy meeks looks kinda shit?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
call it cope or whatever, but im judging his looks from the most objective standpoint i can.

hairpill - no hair, shiny as a bowling ball
dick sucking lips, a man's lips should be thin.
race- hes black, so already a disadvantage. i personally don't think hes better looking than chris tucker

tldr: i understand that his bone structure is immaculate, same with his body. but he lacks certain features which are widely acceptable to be attractive.
hes obviously thugmaxxed, but its nothing in comparison to brad pitt for example.

I think he only looked really good in his mugshot which got him famous.

i think you are man he looks good no homo

If you think he looks like shit you are fakecel or need to get your EYES checked

Are you aware that most attractive men have big lips, they´re wide, not the sort of big lips that look like an infection.
Chicks dig those kinds of men.
Do you understand what i mean ?
Thin lips are not attractive tbh.
women have made fun of me for having no lips before
He´s having mixed feelings on that one.
Women love men with attractive big lips. Not the other way around.

Last edited:
call it cope or whatever, but im judging his looks from the most objective standpoint i can.

hairpill - no hair, shiny as a bowling ball
race- hes black, so already a disadvantage. i personally don't think hes better looking than chris tucker

tldr: i understand that his bone structure is immaculate, same with his body. but he lacks certain features which are widely acceptable to be attractive.
hes obviously thugmaxxed, but its nothing in comparison to brad pitt for example.
Yes you are coping. Hair - still has shadow of NW3. That makes a BIG difference. Lips are still an attractive shape. Race half black but half white genes and blue eye halo save him. Someone here posted him as fully black and his SMV shot down. The half white halos him to infinity.

His side profile is a bit weak, but he has visible zygotic bones and he has nice eyes. So no he's a hella lot better looking than most men.

Thugmaxxing saves his baldness
Blue eyes make up for his ethnic background
also he's extremely photogenic

hes only like half black. Anyways I think he looks decent.

Foids would disagree with you.

women find him attractive and that is all that matters

He doesn’t look any better than some random Chad working at McDonalds for minimum wage. Some rich foid dated him thereby indicating to other foids that he is a high status mate because Stacey said so. Females form eusocial, ant-like hiveminds that determine the relative worth of men.

saved by blue eyes tbh tbh

I agree. His mugshot that made him famous looked alright, but after seeing him in real life he doesn't look that good. His cheekbones are too big and legs are too short.

Don't matter what you think, females find him attractive.

Doesn't matter what you think. Women made him a millionaire because they wanted to fuck him so badly

400 weeks
3rtqVWk

:feelskek: :feelskek:

i also think he doesnt look that attractive

He is only good looking in his mugshots.

Cope, tell that to his wet millionaire dollar donors.
They just want to use Jeremy because he is an extremely good cash cow. He looks bad from every other angle besides from his mugshots.

They just want to use Jeremy because he is an extremely good cash cow. He looks bad from every other angle besides from his mugshots.
He's still a very good looking man. I guess even he's only good for media attention. What a crazy world