Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one who thinks filming and posting this is mean AF?

I did #1

Know a few dudes that did #2 & #3

Don't ever recommend doing #5 (darth autism wanted it done for free lol);;;

Cats know an incel when they see one

Yeah but no one cares about your feelings if you're ugly or fat

making fun of ugly or disabled people was always socially accepted

Cats always randomly stare at things though

making fun of ugly or disabled people was always socially accepted
yeah but needless to say it's wrong though
I feel even more bc I'm deformed and very ugly and the comments are very familiar to me (never said directly to me, but overhearing them)

I once saw one of them drive a Car in an empty parking lot.

@comradespiderman29
@PersonalityChad
@Mistake

Euthanize the dude please

Euthanize the dude please
Yeah but what do you think about making fun of him?
I am also very ugly and overhear people saying similar shit about me (not euthanise but I overhear jokes or mean comments by old, young males, females)

Yeah but what do you think about making fun of him?
I am also very ugly and overhear people saying similar shit about me (not euthanise but I overhear jokes or mean comments by old, young males, females)
Hes probably too retarded to realize that they are making fun of him so they let it slide as fun family gathering.

Ofc its wrong, and even more wrong to post it on whorestagram.

Me personally when i see someone like this in public i just wana get away from them.

The last thing i wana do is filming them or looking at them.

you are this ugly? Honestly if i was you i would pressure my parents to find me a good surgeon and do some sneaky plastic surgery.

Because you are not mentally retarded like some down syndrom dude. You have a healthy brain.

I know you are also short which is even worse than an ugly face.

You definately must take the surgery route for your face. Do it now while you re young

Hes probably too retarded to realize that they are making fun of him so they let it slide as fun family gathering.
True.

Ofc its wrong, and even more wrong to post it on whorestagram.

Me personally when i see someone like this in public i just wana get away from them.

The last thing i wana do is filming them or looking at them.
Makes sense

you are this ugly? Honestly if i was you i would pressure my parents to find me a good surgeon and do some sneaky plastic surgery.
Not quite this ugly but I'm very strange looking, I get stares and overhear comments. I went to talk to a few surgeons some with my mother, some alone, but there's not much that can be done because of my skull and bone structure and I have a lot of nerves close together, if you hit one of those I'd be "paraplegic" in that part of the face.

Because you are not mentally retarded like some down syndrom dude. You have a healthy brain.

I know you are also short which is even worse than an ugly face.

You definately must take the surgery route for your face. Do it now while you re young
Yes, I will look further into it, I might start with filler to see what makes sense for me. I've heard about the long term risks of implants like infection but it may be worth the risk, also it's very expensive (30k Euros+). I'm 27, I feel very old.

Lol if he's this ugly the only surgery that would make a difference is double barrel shotgun implant to roof of mouth

Lol if he's this ugly the only surgery that would make a difference is double barrel shotgun implant to roof of mouth
You re a doctor maybe you should do him surgery for free since hes a brocel

I'm not this ugly, but I am a 1-2/10, I look very strange and look rather androgynous bc of how my face and head are structured

You re a doctor maybe you should do him surgery for free since hes a brocel
The hospital takes all the money and the surgeon gets a fixed salary + percentage cut

The hospital takes all the money and the surgeon gets a fixed salary + percentage cut
Nice you're a doctor, I would probably have been a small-animal vet if I looked normal

You have infinite status why are you rotting here?

@comradespiderman29
@PersonalityChad
@Mistake
Yeah this is fucked up. I'm not even gonna check the comment section, I can already smell the comments from a mile away. People are so cruel. This kid is not only obviously disabled, but his disability has also caused him to be extremely ugly. He will spend his life being a laughing stock to others. He probably doesn't even understand that people are mocking him, he'll never get to realise how brutal his existence is. Poor kid.

People also see me as a laughing stock and usually when I've been in a group for a class project, with my dad's friends or whatever, people only talked to me when they wanted to mess with me. I could tell they talked to me with a slightly sarcastic tone and with a little smile. Throughout my life, I realised that people just can't control their laughter when they see subhumans.

Yeah this is fucked up. I'm not even gonna check the comment section, I can already smell the comments from a mile away. People are so cruel. This kid is not only obviously disabled, but his disability has also caused him to be extremely ugly. He will spend his life being a laughing stock to others. He probably doesn't even understand that people are mocking him, he'll never get to realise how brutal his existence is. Poor kid.
True.

People also see me as a laughing stock and usually when I've been in a group for a class project, with my dad's friends or whatever, people only talked to me when they wanted to mess with me. I could tell they talked to me with a slightly sarcastic tone and with a little smile. Throughout my life, I realised that people just can't control their laughter when they see subhumans.
:cryfeels: I'm sorry, man.

I understand you.

@comradespiderman29