Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I the only one who thinks Elliot Rodger would've looked better if he was muscular?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Just wondering. What do you think?

framecel, would have done very little and wouldn't have ascended him considering his location

He did gymcel and I remember he wrote about it in his manifesto, it didn't do shit for him though.

No gym for your height and frame.

Still a hapa manlet.

going to the gym as a framelet manlet is turbocringe, if anything you are reducing your already bottom tier smv.

Still a hapa manlet.
Reminds me of this coping ricecel.
Gymcellingcel

framecel, would have done very little and wouldn't have ascended him considering his location

This. He could've roided until heart failure and he still wouldn't look big with a shirt.
He just didn't have the genes for it.

he would have needed the full Zyzz makeover, at least

Reminds me of this coping ricecel.
View attachment 286509
He would be considered buff and ripped in SEA/East Asia by some foids but by western standards a lot of foids/chads would most likely talk shit behind his back and laugh at his subhuman genetics. There are a couple MMA fighters in the light weight divisions (155lbs and below) with wives. Then again theyre not ricecels.

As for ER, yea he had a very poor frame. You can tell he never did any sports in HS and he was obviously LOW T in a lot of ways. Voice, speech, mannerism, frame, and looks. Just faggy and ugly in general. But a lot of ricecels are like him in Ameica and are so bluepilled and clueless as to how much foids hate us simply because of the way we look.

Last edited:
cope

elliot rodger's problem was racepill + heightpill

Photoshopcels represent!

he was short tho

He would've looked better if he wasnt part asian