Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I the only one who preferes older movies???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I am only 18 but still love movies like scarface, heat, the godfather,...
I hate 99% of todays movies because they are cucked there are only few good modern movies like hell or high water, shot caller and beasts of no nation.

these were best tbh. new movies are soy as fuck

Old or new, I hate any movies that involve romance.

no. I said many Times I prefer old movies.

The newer Avengers movies aren't that bad. But my two favorite movies of all time are Back to the Future and Die Hard. I can agree that many new movies suck.

glad ur unbanned bro, and yea older movies are much better

I barely ever watch movies, but when I do, I prefer older ones by a LONGSHOT.

Yes I usually search up older movies online. I thought I was the only one. I am also 18

1970s was the best era for hollywood movies imo

No, you’re not the only one.
I hate how nu-males that don’t understand the 60-90s era try to emulate masculine men from that time period.
It’s embarassing.

Yeah me to. Older movies tend to have better writing and dont depend on explosions happening every 5 minutes to keep the audience entertained.

The newer Avengers movies aren't that bad. But my two favorite movies of all time are Back to the Future and Die Hard. I can agree that many new movies suck.

sakuramaxxed

The old ones you hear about, you hear about because they withstood the test of time. Although, I don't think that's the only reason. Modern ones tend to be soulless, you can just tell that it's all fabricated for the sole purpose of mooching money out of you. Older ones on the other hand are more organic, they have more "soul". It was better back when film-making was an art form, not a cash cow. There's still good ones being made though but good is entirely subjective so idk how to even get into that.

90's are old movies? I thought you meant like 50's or before lmao. And yeah I do prefer old classics to these new remakes they do these days with female casts(Ghostbusters) or cucked ideals (Get Out). Fuck Hollywood in 2010's, and fuck the normscum waiting in line for the next Marvel-movie.

The old ones you hear about, you hear about because they withstood the test of time. Although, I don't think that's the only reason. Modern ones tend to be soulless, you can just tell that it's all fabricated for the sole purpose of mooching money out of you. Older ones on the other hand are more organic, they have more "soul". It was better back when film-making was an art form, not a cash cow. There's still good ones being made though but good is entirely subjective so idk how to even get into that.
Excesive CGI and (((political correctness))) ruined the art of older movies.

Of course man

Today’s movies are SJW garbage for the most part. It seems it’s more about being political than being entertaining these days.

I love the Godfather movies. The first one was the best.