Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am i the only one who (in case of having children) would strongly prefer a daughter? I even think that male fetuses should be aborted

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
at least i'm not a bastard that would birth another incel with shitty genes.
Better than investing money just so a Chad can fuck your daughter (remember, it is ALWAYS Chads, even if she would marry a betabuxx later, it is basically inevitable that from 14-22 she would get dicked by lots of Chads.

Having a daughter as an incel is fucking kek fuel. :feelshaha: Giving the very dudes who bullied us a hole to fuck.

I am confident the current situation is an ordeal men will eventually overcome, one way or an other.

They will seize back the world they've built, because make no mistake : the quintessential values of MANkind are masculine, not feminine. Giving up the World to females would be a crime against Humanity.
We won't do shit, look at how hard and fast the situation is devolving.

We'll take it like good little dogs like we have until now because there is nothing else we can do. And this is only the beginning, its only gonna get worse.
Better than investing money just so a Chad can fuck your daughter (remember, it is ALWAYS Chads, even if she would marry a betabuxx later, it is basically inevitable that from 14-22 she would get dicked by lots of Chads.

Having a daughter as an incel is fucking kek fuel. :feelshaha: Giving the very dudes who bullied us a hole to fuck.
Just give your bullies your incel son to bully theory:feelsaww:

The sensible option is women just getting their rights legally stripped. I don’t see why men should suffer because of those meats.

No you're not the only one. Since 24 years old I have always had the dream of having a daughter. It would make me super happy

in one side it would be good because at least she will never be an incel of course, in the other side you have to pay everything for a foid that reject everytime all the incels (like you in your teen etc. ages) and that is an entitled bitch chad only.. if I will have a daughter sure I will love her and maybe is better than have an incel male

No you're not the only one. Since 24 years old I have always had the dream of having a daughter. It would make me super happy
i wouldn't be super happy of having a daughter but i think that the life of the average man and sub-par isn't worth living, so since i'm not a sadist i'd prefer a daughter over a son.