Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who hates his ugly father?

Europeancel

Europeancel

Freak
Sorry for my English.

I am surprised that I never read anything on this subject. The only ones to blame for my misfortune are my parents. My father is the ugliest person I have ever seen in my life and my mother is not ugly, but she is stupid to let herself be inseminated by such a terribly ugly man.

Think this: If your father had never fucked your mom, you wouldn't be here regretting you were born.

Besides that, my father is the most "coped" person ever. His life is cope, cope, cope... And I was raised with that mentality, until I was blackpilled (thank God). I will hate him for the rest of my days. Every time some relative says that I resemble my father, I just want to take a knife and cut my throat.

Last edited:
There is no merit in blaming your father

He simply followed his genetic programming by deciding to pass on his DNA to his offspring

If you were given the same opportunity to impregnate a foid, you would most likely take up the opportunity as well without much concern about the fate of your future offspring

He simply followed his genetic programming by deciding to pass on his DNA to his offspring

If you were given the same opportunity to impregnate a foid, you would most likely take up the opportunity as well without much concern about the fate of your future offspring

Sorry, but that's not true. I would never cum inside a woman, let alone to get her pregnant, since I know I would bring another monster to this cruel world. I would do the craziest things with a hot foid, but never getting her pregnant. I still have some principles. Don't want to create more suffering.

I dislike my father but that's not only because of the genes he passed down on me.

Imagine hating your parents for giving birth to you, you're retarded, plus you don't deserve your father with an attitude like that, he's too good for you.

My dad is one of the rare not giga Chad tier but good looking males in his elderly who don't look like absolute trash and not disabled, and still active

If you are ugly, don't have kids. It's that simple. Don't understand why nobody thinks like me.

Imagine hating your parents for giving birth to you, you're retarded, plus you don't deserve your father with an attitude like that, he's too good for you.
So you see no problem with your parents giving shitty genetics or bad circumstances to you? How is he being retarded?

I find my father naturally repulsive since I was born.I can't speak with him.I'm not relax when he''s around me.I can't look his eyes.

If you are ugly, don't have kids. It's that simple. Don't understand why nobody thinks like me.
No. That's bullshit, every person deserves to breed.
So you see no problem with your parents giving shitty genetics or bad circumstances to you? How is he being retarded?
"Shitty genetics" as you put it doesn't mean I deserve anything less compared to any other man, my father spent his entire life taking care of his kids, he doesn't deserve hate, simple as that.

High IQ.

Imsgine blaming your father for genetic recombination. Literally something he has no control over.

If this is really what you hate your father for, than you're a terrible son.

The fact that you also don't blame your mother for her genes is cucked in of itself.

"Shitty genetics" as you put it doesn't mean I deserve anything less compared to any other man, my father spent his entire life taking care of his kids, he doesn't deserve hate, simple as that.
Then don't call people who hate their parents for shitty life retarded because it seems like you are an average looking dude with well-off - good parents who took a good care of you -. Or you are extremely bluepilled. So we have every rights to hate our parents and them giving birth to us doesn't mean shit.

Extremley brutal

Even if a foid let me get her pregnant i would be extremely hesitant and scared to do it. Having my own kid scares me to death

Last edited:
it seems like you are an average looking dude with well-off - good parents who took a good care of you -.
Giphy 1

Yeah no, I grew up without a mother and haven't seen her in years, both of my parents are subhuman tier in terms of looks and that is also what I am, my point is entirely different here, I'm saying it's retarded to hate your parents just because they are subhumans, because surprise surprise, subhumans deserve to breed too.

I'm saying it's retarded to hate your parents just because they are subhumans, because surprise surprise, subhumans deserve to breed too.
Why is it though? Is there a logical explanation behind it? Why should i love someone that has given me so much suffering just by alone bringing me to this life? They ruined my chances of ever having a normal life with their subhuman genes.(i have 2/10 fucked up face and low intelligence) I will always hate them sorry. They have the rights to breed but that doesn't mean they deserve to have sexual intercouse and have babies. Its because we live in a bluepilled, selfish world where everyone thinks being ugly is not a problem that affects your life.

Last edited:
Your parents are only cogs in a larger machine. They cannot anticipate genetic recombination, at best they can acknowledge that among all of the children born in the world, many will suffer. Either they do not care about the suffering, or they are delusional in their belief that it will not affect their offspring, or they have not seriously thought about the consequences involved in the creation of a life. If they are guilty, the parents of every person on Earth are guilty.

I do wonder how someone could understand the severity of life and still choose to create it. Is it loneliness? Maybe if people suffered enough, they would choose to bear it.

:soy:

Sorry, but that's not true. I would never cum inside a woman, let alone to get her pregnant, since I know I would bring another monster to this cruel world.

The fact that you are aware that by getting a foid pregnant, you would be bringing another 'monster into this cruel world' is because you are aware of the blackpill

Majority of people think the complete opposite, for them having a child is considered bringing an angel into this happy world

You're father had no access to blackpill concepts and information in his generation, times were different, hypergamy and lookism were not as rampant - the blackpill was a redundant ideology in our parents time

You cannot expect him to be blackpilled enough to decide not to pass on his DNA