Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who finds it disgusting when a woman smokes?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

Does seeing a woman smoke disgust you?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No I am a freak

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
Nothing disgusts me more than seeing a woman smoke. Doesn't matter how hot she looks If I see her smoke the attraction level goes down from 10 to 0 considering she is so good looking that I'll give her 10/10. That's what I find the most disgusting thing about a woman or something a woman can do to make me feel the worst about her.

I feel this way when a female drinks alcohol too

never thought of it tbh

Fun fact: up until the early 20th century smoking for women was seen as a social taboo. Then in 1929 cigarette companies with the help of early feminists managed to convince women that smoking was liberating and empowering. This is generally considered to be the very first PR campaign btw

Fun fact: up until the early 20th century smoking for women was seen as a social taboo. Then in 1929 cigarette companies with the help of early feminists managed to convince women that smoking was liberating and empowering. This is generally considered to be the very first PR campaign btw
Yeah see my video above
The Jew Edward Bernays

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing a woman smoke. Doesn't matter how hot she looks If I see her smoke the attraction level goes down from 10 to 0 considering she is so good looking that I'll give her 10/10. That's what I find the most disgusting thing about a woman or something a woman can do to make me feel the worst about her.
Unironically no. It does however hurt a lil when a attractive foids smokes, you kinda get the feeling smoking does not match her beauty and she behaves wrongly. Its more a weird form of anexiety then a direct change of my perspective of how attractive she is. A man has much of the world on his back, smoking as a way of cope and to have a blissfull moment of peace is different from a foid who smokes because...She wants to look cool.

She hurts her health to fuel her ego, a man smokes because he was tired or wanted to connect with the people in the local friend circle. Its two worlds.

Smoking is the coolest thing in the world, and it depends on what the woman smokes, if its elegant small cigarettes thats cute and classy, if its marlboro reds for me its kinda hot but i see why people might see it as trashy.

Smoking doesnt make you beautiful, its that beautiful people smoke and we have the urge to mimic beautiful people to feel good about ourselves

Yes and it smells bad

Yes and no.

Smoking is disgusting, but that kind of makes foids who do it seem dirty and rebellious, which is a bit of a turn-on for me.

I get disgusted if anyone smokes