Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Am I the only one who doesn't watch blackpill channels

Henry Letham

Henry Letham

Female lurkers and femcels, pm me I'm open
★★★★★
I can't think about the blackpill all day, I used to binge watch bp videos some months ago. The videos are just rinse and repeat. It's also suifuel sometimes, and i don't like the YouTube blackpill community, very redpill mix in those " blackpillers"

I don't either. I used to watch wheat waffles from time to time but that was it.

I don't watch them either

I don't either. I used to watch wheat waffles from time to time but that was it.
Yea I don't understand why people are obsessed over some bp youtubers, most bp channels have become grifters

Yea I don't understand why people are obsessed over some bp youtubers, most bp channels have become grifters
Just scroll though the must read section here if you need to memorize the information.

I have cycles, there are specific periods when I watch a lot of BP videos, but most of the time, I don't. The majority of the concepts are water at this point. Also, my life is already a constant BP video, I don't need more than my own experience to see BP in action.

I have cycles, there are specific periods when I watch a lot of BP videos, but most of the time, I don't. The majority of the concepts are water at this point. Also, my life is already a constant BP video, I don't need more than my own experience to see BP in action.
Inkie Real life is blackpill in its purest form

Watching these videos dont generate

I would create this content, because every going outside/leaving basement/involuntary hermit cell I devastating ray of black pill evidence.

I used to watch, but in my language and if I had to create I would make also in Polish, but I would add English subtitles (if Jewtube don't ban)

I used to but they've gotten repetitive and stale. Feels like everything has already been said. And discussing the blackpill here is more engaging

No, because there's only so much that can be said, and it has already.

That leads to guys like DBDR who need to make up shit to keep his channel going.

this and also stopped MGTOW videos since they are the same shit but the only difference is they are denying to be blackpilled incels

No, because there's only so much that can be said, and it has already.
Tbh BP yt channels are more catering towards the normie/redpilled crowd who isn't fully aware but still open to these issues. For real blackpillers and truecels there's really nothing of value to be found there only that the same things being repeated ad nauseam.

Wheatwaffles became a bluepilled normie after getting a gf. It was unfortunate to see someone fold so quickly for affection

Wheatwaffles became a bluepilled normie after getting a gf. It was unfortunate to see someone fold so quickly for affection
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain"

i never watch that crap, and i use to make bp videos myself

Sometimes I watch, they're very depressing.

I used to listen to a lot of DBDR and sinilar videos, but now most of it is boring and repetitive to me

I don't either, I avoid youtubers