Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am i the only one who does this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Sometimes whenever i look into the mirror i put my finger tips on my crows feet area (google it) and try to raise it a little to see what id look like with hunter eyes (kinda like Joker forcing a smile). And what i see is brutal. I get 2 extra decile points just because of a few millimeters (despite all of my other shitty aspects). I am actually considering surgery after that tbh but i can't even fucking afford it.

surgery? stuff like this can be changed

I can relate. My disgusting big, crooked and wide nose makes me so much uglier. If only i had a normal nose maybe i would be low tier normie (still would be a ethnic turbomanlet with a mediocre jaw, eye area and acne all over my face tho)

I actually do this jfl :feelsbadman:

Seriously, i hate my nose so much. If i could endure the pain i would rip him off my face.

Just perma squint your eyes

I do this too.... Fucking brutal...

Yeah, I do that. I protrude my lower jaw forward aswell and take profile selfies to see what my jaw looks like

Seriously, i hate my nose so much. If i could endure the pain i would rip him off my face.
Do you have deviated septum or congestion in your nose that makes it hard for you to breath? I had a fucked up jew nose too but luckily it got covered by insurance and got the surgery for free because of my breathing problems a year ago.

Do you have deviated septum or congestion in your nose that makes it hard for you to breath? I had a fucked up jew nose too but luckily it got covered by insurance and got the surgery for free because of my breathing problems a year ago.
No, but my nose is crooked.

Sometimes whenever i look into the mirror i put my finger tips on my crows feet area (google it) and try to raise it a little to see what id look like with hunter eyes (kinda like Joker forcing a smile). And what i see is brutal. I get 2 extra decile points just because of a few millimeters (despite all of my other shitty aspects). I am actually considering surgery after that tbh but i can't even fucking afford it.
View attachment 335133

I unironically do this. I was thinking of buying some transparent tape and sticking it on my eyes to get permanent hunter eyes but idk. What's the price of the surgery and what is it called? I think I will get it. I'm looksmaxxing till I'm 25/26 then It' s over.

I do the same. Considering lower eyelid retraction.