Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious am i the only one who always uses a vpn when browsing the internet.

Spectra

Spectra

Recruit
★★★
i dont trust any site anymore

no I dont give af what site can see my IP. VPN is cope anyway, if the authorities really want your IP they are getting it

it won't save you, just changes your ip

Used to use nordvpn to play cs go in different regions
It expired and I didn't renew it

vpns are useless unless you are torrenting

no I dont give af what site can see my IP. VPN is cope anyway, if the authorities really want your IP they are getting it
Funny how so many VPN users think it grants them complete safety and immunity as if it’s some video game immunity power up or something. Anyone in power is getting your info if they want it, VPN or not.

Your IP address probably shows anyway using a VPN

Funny how so many VPN users think it grants them complete safety and immunity as if it’s some video game immunity power up or something. Anyone in power is getting your info if they want it, VPN or not.
Whatever helps them cope i guess

If Authorities wants your IP they can just ask the VPN provider. So there is not much point.

i dont worry about authorities, i worry about doxxers
Use tor to access this site & don’t share information / images that could be used to dox you