Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I the only one that wants my hair to be played with?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
Title. I really want a foid to play with my hair, I bet it feels so good.

It’s over for hairplayingcels.

Yes. Don't touch my hair

I had this tall heightmogger foid walk up to me one time and play with my hair for a second or 2.

It was definitely done as some sort of dare since all her friends stood there and watched it happen, it felt kind of nice though, I can only imagine if it was a foid and I was laying in bed with her and we really loved each other.

i want to rip off someone's hair

I had this tall heightmogger foid walk up to me one time and play with my hair for a second or 2.

It was definitely done as some sort of dare since all her friends stood there and watched it happen, it felt kind of nice though, I can only imagine if it was a foid and I was laying in bed with her and we really loved each other.
Brutal.

The stuff that makes me really sad to think about isn't the sex fantasies, it's all the daydreams about laying together like you're describing.

The stuff that makes me really sad to think about isn't the sex fantasies, it's all the daydreams about laying together like you're describing.
Yeah thats all I want from this life

What is great about this memory, is 10 minutes before it happened I had seen her in a bikini because we were doing a school activity doing swimming or something so I was able to imagine her playing with my hair in a bikini which was pretty cool.

Yeah thats all I want from this life

What is great about this memory, is 10 minutes before it happened I had seen her in a bikini because we were doing a school activity doing swimming or something so I was able to imagine her playing with my hair in a bikini which was pretty cool.
That's an epic win in my book :feelsLightsaber:

brootal

I hate when my brain does that shit

Want to rest my head on some cunt's thighs & have her play with my hair for hours.

a68e00d1a2541ac1fb7fbbd4e4c093fd.jpg

Same, i fucking hate my craving for this kind of female affection, which is simultaneously the most ecstatic feeling an incel can expierence and deeply demoralizing as well. Because I know it's all extremely futile. All of these fantasies are meaningless torture in the end of the day.

I don't want that. It would just reveal my bald spots.