Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL am i the only one that thinks that women self defense videos are hilarious?

I doubt they work irl, it's just yet another way that western females larp as strong and independent.

Self defense classes is a great way to take money from normies. Karate/Krav Maga/kung fu is all a load of bullshit and normies love to do the low risk sports so they feel strong.

I doubt they work irl, it's just yet another way that western females larp as strong and independent.

I remember arguing with a cucktears roastie who said that a martialartsmaxxed foid could take down the average male.

Most women won't be able to do that, they just have to scream out loud and then a gang full of white knights will come to her aid

I want to bloatmaxx to 400lbs and just sit on a woman and make her use her self-defense shit on me.

I wonder if volunteering as the perp in one of these classes is worth it.. Their attacks won't actually hurt me and I can get some female contact out of it

they are pretty funny and pathetic. vegan gains made a good video on this topic

It's not hilarious. Just imagine if some acne manlet or a balding jawcel would try to grab such a princess. Having physical contanct with one of our kind may be the worst possible thing that can happen to them.

Self defense classes is a great way to take money from normies. Karate/Krav Maga/kung fu is all a load of bullshit and normies love to do the low risk sports so they feel strong.

It's a form of sjw

To they are pretending to resist toxic men

How to beat the shit out of a woman:

zPxUB.gif

Not very hard.

Mostly of them are fake, inclusively an skinny man could beat the shit out one of those toilets :feelskek: